//57//

"hyunjin you didn't do anything, but i just don't want to see you right now." seungmin groaned, resisting the urge to slam the front door on hyunjin's face.

hyunjin frowned and held the door open with his foot. "what did i do?"

"nothing! i just wanna be left alone." seungmin said, trying to slowly push the door shut.

"you never used to wanna be alone! so why now? is it because of what happened at the festiv-"

"hyunjin. leaveee," seungmin whined, head falling back in annoyance.

"but whyyy?"

"i wanna think about stuff, and i don't have to invite you in. it's my apartment. can't a boy be alone?"

"so if jisung says i can come inside then it's allowed? it's his apartment too." hyunjin grinned and seungmin started lightly banging his head against the door.

"hyun if you don't leave i'll block your number and social media." he grumbled, and finally hyunjin's foot moved away.

"okay! okay jesus that's harsh. fine i'll leave but invite me over tomorrow." he said, face scrunching in disappointment from being kicked out.

"okay sure." seungmin shrugged and while checking hyunjin's shoe to see if it was damaged, hyunjin frowned while staring at him.

"why did you change and start being mean to me?" he pouted and seungmin just sighed.

"you're the mean one. now go home and eat, i'll see you later." seungmin smiled a bit and waved before he closed the door.

technically it wasn't seungmin's fault.

hyunjin showed up unannounced, so getting kicked out could've been avoided if he just asked. because then seungmin could've just told him no straight up.

feeling battled out, seungmin stomped to the couch.

he slid his glasses on his face and plopped down onto the comfy cushion and hummed to himself.

he had to figure out what the hell was going on with his feelings.

he had many confusions about jisung and hyunjin that he didn't know how to figure out.

"okay seungmin, get down the facts." he spoke to himself, taking the notebook hidden under the cushion and cracking his fingers.

"how han jisung makes me feel and how hwang hyunjin makes me feel." he said slowly as he drew a T-chart in the book.

he leaned back as he tried to think about it.

whatever came to his mind about one of them, he jotted it down under the name.

seungmin was the type of person who turned to facts and logic when it came to stuff like this. honestly he didn't really know what to do when it came to feelings, he didn't know how to confirm them.

he ruled out listening to his heart because his mind was more protective from harm, therefore better to rely on.

after a long few minutes seungmin couldn't think of anything else to consider.

he clicked the pen closed and bit on the end of it as he looked at the results.

and the difference was huge.

there were so many positive things under jisung's name- a lot more too.

"you're fucking kidding me." he mumbled, surprised.

he ran his fingers through his hair, messing it up at the realization.

ironically enough, seungmin's phone went off by a text.