//19//

'am i allergic to him?' jisung thought, horrified.

he tensed up as minho held his hand over his mouth, leaning close and carefully listening to the person in the room with them.

jisung felt like throwing up honestly.

he drank too much; it was certain. but he'd drank a lot before, and this feeling never came along with the alcohol before.

honestly it scared jisung shitless.

"shh they're still here," minho whispered, his breath meeting jisung's hand- which was placed on minho's wrist to the hand over his mouth.

jisung's eyes squeezed shut- trying not to move an inch or make any kind of noise.

he didn't know how long he sat there with minho's hand over his mouth- but it felt like a decade.

what the fuck was minho wearing??

jisung knew his friend joked about using febreze as cologne or something- but there was no way in hell this was febreze jisung was smelling.

it filled his nose and his mouth- and everything. minho smelled fucking good.

"you smell good." jisung said, muffled by the hand minho still held to his mouth.

the boy snorted. "gee thanks." he whispered, and jisung opened his eyes.

the person was still searching the room, not leaving quite yet, and jisung hoped they wouldn't see the tiny door they were in.

jisung smiled against minho's hand, and the older felt it. he looked back at jisung who was trying to contain his laughter.

"don't you fucking dare laugh right now," minho smiled, his tone still threatening which only made jisung more hysterical with the urge to laugh.

he squeezed his eyes shut as his body hiccuped, he really had to laugh.

and just as the snort started to come out- minho quickly put his other hand on jisung's mouth; causing the boy to fall back from the pressure.

the two fell, minho's hand slamming down hard onto the ground next to jisung's head.

the two froze- for different reasons.

"fuck," minho whispered, looking to the side and listening to see if jeongin heard the noise and if he was still there.

meanwhile jisung was staring up at his best friend, his back completely touching the floor.

jeongin was walking away, but ran back into the room from hearing the crash.

he searched the room again; not seeing the door they were behind.

and from this jisung literally slapped his own hand over his mouth- swearing he was about to scream on the top of his lungs.

but not from laughter.

he was shocked.

he stared up while minho stayed still trying to listen.

jisung literally stared a hole in minho's face- not even trying to pry his eyes away.

minho felt his stare but really thought nothing of it, hearing jeongin groan in annoyance and finally leave the room.

minho finally sighed in relief and looked down at jisung, who was tense and curled up a bit- his hands clasped over his own mouth.

jisung looked really tiny, minho thought.

minho realized the position they were in, finding it to be really funny. "i guess we really are married now, huh?" he joked.

but jisung didn't laugh.

he just kept fucking staring- he really was losing his mind.

that was until he managed to break out, "I will devour your kids." jisung didn't know if what he said was a warning, or just something to cover up the fact that he was staring.

but it worked. because minho laughed and finally sat back up, moving his hand away from the side of jisung's head and helping the boy sit up too.

jisung felt like throwing up on minho.

"wow this was a really good spot," he concluded as jisung just absentmindedly nodded.

man, what the fuck.

jisung felt hot again, just like before. he started fanning his face.

they were stuck there for a few minutes more until jeongin found them.

yet even though jisung was out of that tiny space, he still felt cramped.

'i am never drinking ever again.' jisung thought to himself, going to find felix.

once he did he felt happier to see the cute australian bounce around cheerfully.

jisung still felt like how he did before whenever he looked at felix or minho, but he knew that tomorrow it'll be gone.

but he was really tired.

even thought he told himself not to, he passed out on the couch the second he touched it.

~~~

jisung woke up on that same couch hours later.

when he woke up there was no music, and it was still pitch black outside.

he was confused and his head was pounding against his skull.

he felt tipsy still, eyes blurred as he tried to focus them in the dark.

a light in the kitchen was on, and that gave him a chance to see things.

there were people passed out EVERYWHERE.

jisung was lucky enough to get the couch; jeongin was also sharing the couch with him- except he was sleeping on the other end.

jisung rubbed his eyes and ran his fingers through his fluffy bed head, looking at the floor.

hyunjin was passed out on the floor, along with some random people.

seungmin was sleeping sitting up on a sofa, while the others were no where to be seen.

to be honest jisung almost freaked out when he woke up, not liking the fact he wasn't home at this time.

he brought out his phone, looking at the time and deciding he would try to leave without waking anyone up.

he yawned widely and stretched his sore limbs.

it was raining outside, and jisung felt like absolute shit.

maybe he did drink something he shouldn't have after all..

he weakly stood up, stepping past all the bodies on the floor.

god his head hurt.

he rubbed his temple in attempt to ease the pain.

jisung found his shoes and put them on, going to the door. he looked out the glass door behind the wooden one after he opened it.

he stared at the rain.

the one time he didn't bring his coat.

jisung took a deep breath and prepared himself to walk out in the freezing cold rain, all the way home.