//123//

minho felt every ounce of energy that was lost suddenly flood back into his body. his heart rate was probably the fastest it'd ever been, and his vision went red.

his father hit jisung.

he did not just fucking do that.

he did not just do that.

there was a moment were nothing felt real anymore, as minho got up and focused his eyes back onto the man.

he wasted no time to grab the collar of his father's shirt with strength neither parent had ever seen from their son before.

"you're fucking out of your mind." minho seethed, his jaw clenching subconsciously. he truly thought he was about to explode.

"minho, you let your father go!" his mother tried to intervene, but wasn't able to stop minho from backing him up into the wall- his grip still deathly tight and threatening.

"who do you think you are to put your hands on him like that?!" minho yelled, pushing against him harder by his collar, causing the man to cough and stare in shock at the volume of his voice.

the man stared into minho's eyes, unsure what was really happening because he was so deep in disbelief.

meanwhile jisung was trying to collect himself on the floor, his hand over his face as he tried to figure out if the pain was growing or dying.

his vision was blurred out of his right eye, and he tried to wipe away the tear that came out of it. he must've been hit close to his eye.

he finally looked up to see minho pinning his father to the wall, never hearing minho yell so loud before. it was still blurry but he was able to make it out.

there was more yelling but it was hard to hear everything being said in the spur of anger from everyone in the room.

he saw minho trembling, his free hand clenched into a fist as if he was trying to convince himself not to swing.

and as if the man thought it was smart to keep talking; he did.

"look at what this kid has done to you." his father lowly spoke, staring down at him. "turning you into a disobedient freak. you're changing and you're too dumb to see it."

"i didn't change. i've always hated how you guys treated me.. you must have a fucking death wish." he mumbled.

this earned a scoff from his father. "for what? hitting him? he should learn to keep his mouth shut and not bud into our business. he had the audacity to run his mouth and say all that nonsense, getting close to you mother."

"you don't ever fucking touch him. you hear me?"

"minho let your father go!" his mother yelled again, trying to pry him off.

the man grinned. "you act like he's someone worth protecting like this. i'm the adult here, i'm to be respected-"

the pressure at his neck made the man stop talking, coughing as minho pressed the arm pinning him closer to his neck.

"min.." jisung's nervous voice is what brought minho back to his senses, brining him down. he was more concerned with jisung rather than his terrible father.

he let the man go, causing him to stumble as minho stared at him with the most disgust he could muster as he went back to jisung.

the boy was shaken with anxiousness and found it hard to breathe when minho quickly grabbed his hand and helped him up, dragging him towards the door.