//80//

there were footsteps leading up the stairs and coming towards minho's room.

the second this was clear both of the boys eyes went wide in fear. they froze for a good second before they heard minho's mother talk again.

"minho sweetie your old friend just tried to come visit." his mother was getting closer, and minho immediately wrapped his arms around jisung.

"you gotta hide." he whispered and literally picked the boy up.

jisung yelped as minho practically shoved him in the closet, slamming the doors shut as his parents opened the door.

"what are you doing?" jisung heard his dad ask in confusion, making minho laugh nervously.

"i was gonna change, what were you saying?" minho moved away from the closet and towards his parents.

"ah right! your friend. jisung came just a couple minutes ago. i thought you stopped talking to him?" she questioned.

jisung couldn't really hear well, but he was able to see a little through the spaces of the closet. he tried to peek.

"no? i never stopped talking to him. why would i?" minho simply said, sitting down on his bed. "why are you mentioning him?"

"because we knew how he used to sneak in through the window. we just wanted to make sure he didn't try to do something like that again." was their reply.

jisung held his breath as his parents walked further into the room.

"yeah no he didn't." minho shrugged. "i have to study now, can you guys leave?"

that was a good excuse. because it seemed to work almost right away.

his parents nodded and then left the room, making jisung release the breath he held inside.

he pushed open the closet door cautiously, looking at minho who was still sitting on the bed. it looked like he was relived for getting away with murder.

he sighed and fell back, putting his hand on his forehead.

"god i have a headache." he mumbled to himself as jisung sat down next to him.

"you know.. we still have to really address what's going to happen.." he reminded, playing with his fingers.

part of him didn't even wanna know what was gonna happen.

this situation shouldn't have even occurred in the first place.

minho sat back up and was fast to get serious again. "ji i still like you, but honestly i need to fix my feelings.. i can't be official with someone if i still have concerns and insecurities about relationships in general.. that's not fair to you or to me."

jisung froze at the words. "okay.. what does this mean?"

"ahhh i don't know..!!" minho buried his face in his hands. "maybe just try to fix things with seungmin first? come back to me after okay? you have a lot going on." minho put his hand on jisung's leg in a reassuring way.

jisung bit his lips before nodding. "so.. we're still a thing?" he nervously checked to make sure.

"yes."

"you still like me?"

"of course." he nodded.

"do you accept my apology?" he tilted his head and minho nodded.

"so.. you're gonna stay here for a while then right?"

"yeah just for a little. i didn't lie i really do have to study i have an exam coming up.. obviously that's not the only reason i came here but i should stay for a while. plus i would never hear the end of it from my parents." minho admitted. "but everything is okay ji."

"okay.. so i'm gonna leave then?" jisung pouted.

"yes but i'll text you." minho smiled.

"soo...." jisung looked off to the side. "before i leave can i have a kiss?"

the question was able to make minho choke on his spit.

"how are you able to say that so freely?" minho couldn't help but smile a bit.

"you're the last person to talk about saying things freely." jisung jabbed his finger into minho's shoulder. "plus, if you're gonna be stuck in this house might as well gimme a kiss before i leave right?" jisung smiled back.

however before anything his smile dropped and looked deeply into the older's eyes. "you know i care about you a lot and i feel terrible you got hurt right? your happiness is most important to me and you're basically my sun. you know that right?"

and from this jisung saw something he barely ever saw.

he saw something that he almost never witnessed.

minho looked at the younger- and his face turned bright red.

minho's whole face flushed and he covered his mouth with his sleeve- nodding his head and staring at the floor beneath jisung to avoid eye contact.

minho's ears went red too- and his eyes squeezed shut at the unfamiliar hot feeling that came over his face.

and jisung's mouth dropped at the sight. "WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING SO MUCH?" his hand flung over his mouth to cover his disbelief. he stood up.

"i've never seen you turn this red before WHAT is happening?" he stared in disbelief as minho literally curled up.

"we've literally made out and you never got this red!! why are you blushing??" jisung smiled in interest after his initial shock and sat back down in front of minho and tried to pry his hands away from his face.

"stop don't touch mee!!" minho whined, muffled by his sleeve. "i don't know! i just wasn't expecting that!! you can't say stuff like that to me!"

"you mean the stuff you deserve to hear?" jisung laughed when minho literally started hitting his arm over and over again.

"shut up oh my fucking god." minho finally moved his hand from his face and jisung saw how red he really was.

"so you're telling me, that me saying you're my sun made you turn into a mess?" jisung raised an eyebrow.

"okay listen- i haven't heard someone say that to me before. i didn't know how to react so my body did, okay?? i can't control it." minho complained.

and that's when jisung really realized.

yes, minho had hook ups in the past, but how often was he actually appreciated?

many people crushed on him but minho never realized in time or reciprocated it.

so he was only to hear so much from others- which were probably about his appearance since barely any of them really knew him.

"you haven't been told that?" jisung asked and the older shook his head.

"i guess i'm not used to it.." minho finally stopped blushing like crazy and it started to die down.

but that didn't mean jisung wasn't super entertained and found it funny.

"wow you're actually cute?" jisung poked his cheeks. "here i thought you could only really be hot- this is the first time i'm seeing you as if you were a cute baby." he pouted and teased as he pinched minho.

"you wanna see what happens if you keep teasing me?" minho mumbled as jisung continued to pinch his cheeks.

"what? the widdle baby is gonna hit me?" jisung mocked in a babyish tone. "he's gonna turn red again??" he giggled.

"alright fine." minho grabbed jisung's hands and held them down with only one hand- as he moved closer.

with the other free hand he put it behind jisung's head; and pushed him so that his back met the floor.

minho was literally hovering over him as he was staring up with big eyes.

"wanna see how easily i turn you red?"

(A/N HEYY
Ahhh I'm sorry for disappearing for a while- I just moved and it was very time consuming and stressfullllll
I was supposed to update earlier but my hands were full :(( thank you guys for being patient
I'm going to be back on updating more often!! Hehehe ilysm)