//73//

that night minho wanted to stay over.

he had nothing he had to do, and he missed jisung since he was working.

he asked if he could and of course jisung said yes. "min can you go get some blankets and pillows for yourself? i'm going to shower now. i was gonna do it when you left but since you're staying i should do it now." jisung said as he opened the room door.

his nose stopped bleeding and there was only a slight bump on it- but it still hurt just a little.

minho sat with his legs crossed in the middle of jisung's bed, staring at the younger who was about to leave.

"what?" jisung raised an eyebrow as he looked at minho, wondering why he was pouting.

"can you take a fast shower???" minho pleaded. "i'm gonna be lonely."

even though that made jisung's heart throb he just smiled and turned around. "you can go talk to seungmin." and with that he went into the bathroom.

unsatisfied with that reply, minho groaned dramatically and fell back onto the bed.

he looked at the ceiling unamused. he knew jisung would probably take super long to shower.

but actually, maybe he should talk to seungmin.

minho sat up, hair sticking up as he grinned a bit. one way or another he was gonna get his answers.

he shot to his feet and and went down to the living room where seungmin almost always was.

he was right, seeing the brunette sitting at the couch watching youtube videos on the tv. he was eating chips, and didn't notice minho yet.

the older approached, shoving his hand in the chip bag and stealing one.

seungmin flinched from being startled, and when he saw it was minho his face dropped. "what do you want?" he asked annoyed.

"you're a bad liar, you know that?"

"what are you talking about?"

minho rolled his eyes and sat down next to him on the couch, grabbing the remote and turning off the tv.

there was a sudden growth of tension in the room. there was the sound of the faint water running in the bathroom in the back. that was it.

"what's wrong with you?" seungmin shifted uncomfortably under minho's stare.

"you like him."

minho leaned in a bit. "and i know i'm right."

there was a wave of.. what.. fear maybe? no not fear but maybe panic. or invasion.

"listen i'm not gonna pry it outta you but you should just know that-"

"i don't wanna hear you talk about him." seungmin interrupted, with a harshness. "i don't wanna hear you say anything."

the tension seemed to grow and increase by ten.

minho sighed. "seungmin i'm not trying to be a bitch about this, but how are we supposed to get along when we don't talk about this?"

"there's nothing to talk about. are you guys dating?" seungmin's question felt like a needle in minho's back.

"no, but-"

"but nothing. i know you like him too. but i liked him first and more. i felt like this for a while and i can't just throw it away, and honestly you took him for granted."

minho felt the words sting. "what?"

"you did." seungmin didn't speak louder. he kept his flat tone at a normal level. the aggression seemed to fleet. "when he was fawning over you. you just brushed it off and messed with him, flirting and stuff."

seungmin got up to put away the bag of chips that had been resting in his lap. he was still in sight though.

"how could you say that?" minho didn't even know what to say. it kinda got him angry actually. "i just didn't realize his feelings. i was trying to figure mine out too-"

"yeah well i didn't have to figure it out." seungmin went back to the living room and stood in front of the couch. "i was there for him when he was crying over you."

okay, that hit harder than before.

minho sat there at a loss for words.

"and if you were here to ask me to drop it- for once in my life i'm gonna be selfish. i'm not gonna drop it."

~~~

jisung brushed his teeth before he left the bathroom, turning off the light and yawning.

when he went back to his room he saw minho just laying on his bed, on his back.

jisung snorted. "you didn't get up at all?"

minho looked at jisung for a second before looking back at the ceiling. "no i did."

"oh? good." jisung grabbed his phone that was charging and made sure to check for water damage again. even if it wasn't water.

he sat down on the bed as he made sure his phone was fine.

it was then when he realized that minho had been too quiet in the process of him checking the functions of his device.

he looked at minho's face and saw that there was a change in mood. he didn't seem happy like before, he seemed bummed out.

jisung didn't like it. "what's wrong?" he pouted.

minho just shook his head.

"i know you. i can tell when something is wrong." jisung reminded, turning off his phone to face minho completely.

"it's nothing, just thinking." minho replied.

but honestly he was thinking about what seungmin said. had he been taking jisung for granted?

minho wanted to be official with jisung- but he liked where they were just at the moment.

he planned on asking jisung to be his boyfriend officially, but the mixture of nerves and contentment where they were now stopped him.

"wanna watch a movie then?" jisung asked, to which minho turned down.

"you can continue checking your phone. is it fine?" he sat up and picked up jisung's phone to check it.

jisung knew the vibes were off, but he decided not to even say anything.

he knew minho well.

he knew well enough that minho didn't liked to be pried at.

so he just put it in the back of his mind as he watched minho check his phone for him.

that night nothing else happened, the two just fell asleep after seeing that the phone was fine after all.

they seemed to fall asleep super fast, and honestly when they woke up they didn't even remember falling asleep.