//62//

hyunjin sat on the couch where a lot of people were chatting.

he was obviously not enjoying himself after what had happened with seungmin, but he swirled his drink in the glass boringly as he sat.

there were girls staring at him, wondering if they should talk to him or not.

there was a lot of noise going around, but the efforts of the girls striking up a conversation were soon dead once they didn't get a reply from hyunjin.

he took another sip of his drink as he ignored everyone.

he felt something eating him alive.

he was angry and hurt, but maybe he shouldn't have left seungmin alone.

what could he have said to avoid that kind of argument? was there any way to actually avoid that argument?

"ugh whatever." hyunjin sighed as he put his empty glass down. he took out his phone and continued to play games for a while to distract himself and try to ignore the girls staring at him.

he wanted to shout at them to make them stop, but he had no motivation to do that- so they went ignored.

half an hour went on of this, and just when hyunjin was going to probably leave the party by himself- he heard one of the boys nearby speak.

"i tried to call him to ask where he was but all he said was that he was busy." a boy standing not too far away from hyunjin said to his friend.

hyunjin turned off his phone and listened as he looked at the two.

"busy with what? did he say with what?" the one with dyed hair asked.

"nah, but i heard someone in the background. you know how he gets when he drinks. he probably found someone who was willing to do things with him." the first friend shrugged.

hyunjin had no idea why- but that gave him a really bad feeling in his gut.

normally hyunjin didn't get these feelings. but this feeling made his bones shiver and dread fill his stomach.

it was like someone was shoving a huge red sign in his face that said 'start worrying'.

suddenly hyunjin stood up and went up to the friends talking.

he grabbed one of their arms. "where you see him last?" hyunjin asked- and to be honest the two boys were caught off guard and were startled.

"uh- u-upstairs." the boy directed, a little scared about his arm being grabbed like that.

"fuck." that only worsened his feeling because he had left seungmin upstairs.

without any more exchange of words, hyunjin sprinted it upstairs.

he pushed past everyone who was in his way and nearly fell as he ran up the stairs.

hyunjin ran up to the room he and seungmin had the argument in, and found that it was locked when he tried to open in.

drawing all the way back, he slammed against the door.

the first attempt didn't work, however the second attempt did as the door came undone- bursting open.

hyunjin stumbled in and saw a boy holding seungmin with his mouth just parting from his neck.

the unknown boy looked at hyunjin, confused and staring at him.

"get off him." he said, and immediately the boy let go of seungmin and stood up.

"woah i'm sorry i didn't know he was taken-"