//18//

"let him breathe!"

"guys move back-"

"looks like someone had too much to drink."

"shut up hyunjin,"

jisung opened his eyes to see faces staring down at him- gathering all around his body.

he hazily looked to the side and saw the legs of some of the people who went to surround him- just to stare at him.

other than his friends- who tried to help.

jisung was seated up, sitting up and feeling his eyes become blurry a bit.

he looked around and saw felix and minho in front of him, their faces now worried.

he stared up at them.

"jisung?" minho gently shook his arm, and that's when jisung realized he was speaking to him.

"what..?" he didn't hear.

"are you alright? what happened?" minho and chan both helped the boy stand up, leading jisung back to the couch where he was sitting.

"i.. don't know, was i unconscious?" he asked, feeling the high of his senses gone.

he felt completely fine right now, just confused.

"you went down but only for a second," seungmin sat down next to him. "you drink a lot?" he asked and jisung shook his head.

he was a little tipsy but not too badly. he shook his head and jeongin picked up the cup from the floor, staring at it.

"did someone put something in it?" chan asked worried, turning to minho.

"that's what i was thinking," minho admitted.

minho took the cup and examined it, and realized that it probably was just that. someone must've put something in jisung's drink.

"you're so lucky it wasn't something horrible." minho said to him, seeing that jisung recovered quite quickly. "wanna go home?" he asked and jisung immediately said no.

"i'm alright," he fanned his face. "just hot now.. help me find the bathroom?" he asked and minho nodded.

he helped jisung to his feet (because minho was still worried he would go down) and they walked to the bathroom.

they had to go upstairs to the third floor, and they finally found the correct room.

jisung slipped in and minho joined, observing as jisung washed his face.

he splashed cold water on his face in a cycle, and no matter how hard he rubbed, jisung still felt like his eyes were breaking.

"why would you take your eyes off your drink?" minho asked, knowing that jisung had always been cautious about stuff like that.

"i don't know.. i don't remember putting it down." he said, part of him even wondering if he was drugged or not.

minho reached forward, touching jisung's face.

jisung felt his eyes close for whatever reason, his heart feeling itself calm down from minho's touch.

"you hit your face," minho simply said, thumb moving across the reddening mark. "you have to be careful."

exhausted, jisung leaned into minho's hand. "i know." he spoke, sighing lightly.

he opened his eyes to stare at the collar of minho's hoodie, he had this weird feeling and it was really freaking him out.

jisung put his hand on minho's wrist, putting the boy's hand back to his side. he looked up at minho's eyes and smiled a bit.

"i'm fine now." jisung assured, making minho just blink without knowing what else to say.