//71//

"seungmin i'm home!" jisung called once they walked through the door.

"and i'm here too~" minho called inside as jisung lead him by his hand.

seungmin was in the kitchen cutting up a banana for a smoothie. his eyes immediately landed on jisung however something flickered in his eyes when he saw minho.

"oo whatcha making?" jisung was always nosy. well, it was really just harmless curiosity.

"a smoothie." seungmin bluntly replied. "why are you wet?" he asked, not looking up at them as he cut up the fruit.

"it's just water. i fell holding water at work today." jisung said before letting go of minho's hand and going up to the counter.

he looked at the fruit on the cutting board in silent interest. it was obvious he wanted one.

holding the same blank expression as before, seungmin looked at jisung staring at what he was doing.

without saying anything, seungmin picked up a strawberry and held it up for jisung.

the blonde smiled widely because he was hoping seungmin would spare him a strawberry. he hummed in content as he ate what seungmin fed him.

"how was your day?" jisung was sure to ask as he went to the sink to wash his sticky hands while minho waited for him.

"it was fine." seungmin said, putting some strawberries into the blender.

from minho's spot in the living room, he was able to see both jisung and seungmin.

he watched as he waited for jisung to finish.

"did you eat?" seungmin asked and jisung shook his head as he flicked his hands to dry them.

"why not?"

"i forgot. can i have another one pleasee?" jisung used puppy eyes on his stubborn friend.

seungmin pretended to be annoyed as he fed jisung another one.

once jisung was happy with that, he made his way back to minho.

but one thing didn't go unnoticed by minho. he saw seungmin's soft smile the second jisung turned his back.

he looked at seungmin in thought before jisung grabbed his hand again and dragged him upstairs to his room.

"you seriously forgot food again?" minho remembered him telling seungmin. he sat down on jisung's bed as the younger went through his closet.

"yaa sorry my bad." jisung quickly apologized as he took out a light blue oversized t-shirt and shorts.

he went to pull off his wet clothes before he froze and his eyes landed on minho- who made direct eye contact with him.

"what?" the older asked and saw jisung's face turn slightly red.

"can you... uh... t-turn around?" jisung stuttered.

then minho suddenly realized.

"oh." he blurted. they weren't just besties anymore- it was weird to change in front of each other now.

minho turned around on the bed and waited.

he heard shuffling coming from jisung's side of the room, as he changed out of his clothes.

minho had the biggest urge to mess with jisung and to turn around. he realllyyyy wanted to peek for some reason.

it's not like he's never seen jisung change before.