Chapter 34

Zac's pov

I'm here beside her. I don't want to leave her. I just to be with her every second. "Zac! kain ka na." Maicah invited me to eat. "Kayo na lang." I replied.

"Kuya!"

"You need to eat. Do you think she will be happy if she will know what your doing to yourself?" I look at Zein with a blank face.

"Look at you. You so pale! daig mo pa ang pagka putla ni Tina. baka mamaya paggising niya ikaw naman ang nakaratay diyan!" she hissed.

"Fine." I grab a bowl of lugaw in her hands. I ate it. My jaw clenched when I feel that I need to vomitte even my stomach is empty.

"Finsih that, okay." she added and sit beside the others.

Even it was hard for me to eat I pushed myself.

It's already the fourth day that she is in a comma. As days passed, my chest feel tighter and tighther.

The door noise got our attention. Theo standing there with his widened eyes. "Guys, president Ivy somers is in jail. I saw her, its just an accussations because the police was knowledgable about the conflict between them. And they found a usb that pointing her as a traitor. But she denied it." Theo announced.

"Are you going to visit her? Zac." he asked. "No. Tina is my focused right now." I answered.

-------------------

Sixth day of Tina's comma. I'm the only one here staying beside her because they are busy searching the truth about Ion's death.

I cleared my throath and gathered words. I gently squeezed her hand.

"Please open your eyes."  I started. "I know you can hear me. I want to see your beautiful blue eyes and your sweet smile that gives me butterfly in my stomach. I want to hear your voice, that everytime I heard it my heart began to pump as fast as the speed of light. Your stare that made my system to panic. I want spend my time with you. Not like this, instead I want to be with you every second while we do things together." I smiled and caress her hair with my fingers.

"I want to see you laugh, I want to heard it. Hold your hands tightly as we walked. Taking our steps one by one together." my eyes started to blur due to tears wanting to fall.

"I may not be strong as you know me, I may not be brave as you know me, I was afraid to say the three words that I wanted to say in first time I saw you. I know its an unforgettable, and unexpectable scene. But the first time I laid my eyes on you my heart start to beat eratically." I sighed.

"I want you, my heart want you, my mind want you, my soul want you, my whole system want you. Tina Ferrer do you here me? Wake up because I'm badly crazy in love to you." Ib took a long breathe and strengh.

"Love please, open your eyes. Because I want you to hear this. Tina, Love I like you, I need you and specially I loveyou." I smiled as i finish the last three words. Finally, I said it.

I was about to turn my back when her hands move a little. My heart start to beat eratically. "Love? can you here me?"

-----------------

Theo's pov

"Ms. president, you need to answer our questions." wika ko. Nakatingin lamang siya sakin.

"I don't need to answer your question." wika ni Ivy habang diretsong nakatingin sa mga mata ko.

Huminga ako ng malalim at magsasalita muli ng biglang tumunog ang cellphone ko. Kinuha iyon at sinagot. "Theo, Tina moves her hands a while ago. Adrian si checking her right now." he said from the other line. "Okay. Pupunta na kami diya." I replied and ended the call.