Chapter 22

Zac's pov

I don't want to leave Tina but I have an important thing to deal with. "Zac as you say the pictures that I saw in the student council's room are the connected to a message you received and the gift box when Tina is in the ospital after the foundation day?" Ethan asked.

He's the man that I can only trust right now. Because I don't want this thing to spread in other people. We are here inside my secret room. I opened the gift box.

There are pictures of every girl in the foundation night ball. Wearing gowns and mask. The last picture was the princess picture with blood stains.

'An animal blood'

"So bad." I heard his whisper. I open my phone and search the message that I received the next day. I show it to him and he looked very serious.

"It's a stole picture of us, not only one but it's plenty of it." He said while studying the picture. "Yes, it was a shot from the first day of class until the incident in the foundation day. Different angles and distance." I answered.

"So creepy dude, It means their is someone who always following us?" he asked while he shows his confusing look.

"Right, so we need to do now is sneak again inside the student council, as you said you heard a girl voice inside talking to someone in the phone." I start explaining to him.

"Yeah why?"

"The culprit behind is a girl, their is a traitor inside the school who's mission is to find the princess and kill her, they stalk us because I'm the one who is in charged to be the princess body guard." I continued.

"This night we need to find the a clue that will lead us to the culprit but if we fail, we need to find the princess before they find out who is she." I glared at him while talking.

"So we don't need to waste time." he said.

_________________

Ethan's pov

'9:09 pm'

Nano-nose bleed ako kapag si Zac ang kasama ko. Malapit na akong mawalan ng english words.