Chapter 31

~~~~~~
Memories, forgotten
Once reality
Lost
To a spell
An eternity curse
Something that can be healed
With the work
Of the Amulet.
~~~~~~

❝You don't need me. You told me so yourself. ❞

Septimus

Princess Driffa was staying for a week and to be honest, I was quite glad. I had been in need of some company from a friend since Beetle has had a lot of work to settle and even thought Tod was around, I still had a need for some company.
"I see there are Charms here that are rather charming and ancient," Princess Driffa commented as she held up a box which held an ancient Keye Charm. "You're domain is rather powerful, ExtraOrdinary."
"Please just call me Septimus," I smiled as I showed her the Charm Index that Rose had helped to keep track of.
"Oh and that petite wizard with long hair; who is she?" Princess Driffa asked as she flipped through the index and inspected the Charm.
  Tod excuse herself as sue excited the library and headed to her bedroom.
  "In the EasterSnow Plains, most of the Charms that we have are Ice Charms." Princess Driffa continued.
  I nodded my head politely as I joined her at the charms index. This night will not be too boring after all. I thought hopefully.

Rose

The images of the nightmare flashed in and out of my mind as I lay in the dormitory. Why did this feel so familiar? The nightmares felt so real, as if I had been in it before. I sighed and got out of bed and got dressed. It may be 5 in the morning but it was no use trying to go back to sleep. I looked at my bookshelf which was filled with tempting books that I could not find the time to read. I felt attracted to a certain book and moved towards it. My hand automatically grabbed a dusty, old book from the bookshelf. The book had a faded purpled colour with pretty blue gems arranged in a circle. At the top there was a word written there.
"Diary," I mumbled as I flipped open the book.
The pages were slightly yellowish but the words were clear and it was written in my handwriting. Did I have a diary? I didn't remember having one. I flipped through the pages with growing interest. How could I not remember writing in a diary? How long ago was this? 2 years? Suddenly, one diary entry caught my attention.
"I can't believe this is happening. Foxy had suddenly appeared in my office yesterday and his eyes were glowing red. He dragged me into Marcia's hub and brought me to a weird, hot desert surrounded with red sand. He had brought me to a weird castle where I think a queen resides. A sorcerer and the Queen is trying to get me to tell them all the passwords to the Wizard Tower and Foxy seems to be under their Controlle. At least I had brought my diary where I always placed in my pocket wherever I go. I hope that they release me soon.
~5th August 12 011" I read out.
My eyes went wide as I read on entry to entry. This...this is exactly the same that had happened in my dream! How...?
I placed the book down. My heart thumped loudly in my chest as I took out a spell book with my shaking hands. I hurriedly flipped to the page on 'Forget Spells' and started to hurriedly scroll through it.
"Did the sorcerer cast a Forget Spell on Me, Foxy and Septimus?" I mumbled as I reached the last part of the chapter.

To break a powerful spell brought out by One who wishes Harme to others, the Amulet is needed. Namely, the mighty ExtraOrdinary Wizard's Lapis Lazuli amulet. With thy echoes of hundreds of powers combined and thousands of years of Magyk, the spell can be easily broken with the Reverse.

"Shit." I cursed under my breath. I would have to see Septimus.

  I would have to see Septimus

ωσя∂ ¢συит: 675

Thanks for reading!

Please

Vote

&

Comment!