Chapter 25

Septimus P.O.V:
"That's it! I had had enough. Watch your behaviour. Rose. I'm going to go to the Dungeons to visit that 'precious boyfriend' of yours," I snapped at Rose, finally ending our argument.
  Rose stomped into her Charms Office and slammed the door behind her while I walked out of the Library, silently fuming in anger.
  "Septimus!"
  I heard someone call my name and I turned my head to find Marcia and Beetle running towards me.
  "Goodness, Marcia, what are you doing here? And what in the world are you wearing?"
  Marcia was wearing a multi-coloured wooden cloak with matching multi-coloured hair band. Yet, she still wore her infamous purple python leather shoes.
  "W-what? Sarah made these for me—anyways—there's no time to talk about clothes. That vile Fox has awoken!" Marcia said as she ushered a flustered Septimus out of the Wizard Tower.
  The Ordinary Wizards who were going on with their daily duties stopped and stared at their ExtraOrdinary Wizard, their previous ExtraOrdinary Wizard and their Chief Hermetic Scribe running down Wizard Way, wondering what was going on.
  I ran to the Palace with Marcia and Beetle and arrived out of breath. We walked down to the dungeons slowly to find...

A/N: Oooh...cliffhanger! What do you think Sep found???
Kinda short chapter but idk what to write -w-
ωσя∂ ¢συит: 230