Chapter 7 - Why?

Foxy glared at Septimus but said nothing. He shoved him away, before dragging a confused and distressed Rose back to his apartment. Septimus did not feel like chasing them and watched them leave, a feeling of dread arose inside of him as he made his way back to his room, too exhausted to go see Marcia.

Rose POV:
I don't know why. I really don't know why. Why I would let Foxy drag me back to his apartment. When we reached, he looked at me in The Eye and said, "Will you forgive me? I didn't mean to shout at you... I...I was just tired."

I gave him a tired smile and went back into his room, still thinking of Sep. Foxy always had two sides; a good one and a bad one. I didn't know whether to love him or hate him. After all, I only remembered him being charming and giving me a kind small. I seem to always forget that he shouted at me or pushed me before. I find it weird.

Foxy POV:
I looked down at my trust charm, a big loopy smile spread across my face. Septimus Heap. You will learn not to mess with the son of Hugh Fox.

Beetle POV: It was 4 in the morning and yet I still could not sleep. Maybe it was because of the fact that I failed to get Rose back for Sep? I might return to Foxy's apartment tomorrow to try again, after all, he cant just take Sep's girlfriend like that! Plus I have to sort out a missing trust charm.