Chapter 1 - Breakup

Edited

Septimus

  I stared into Rose's turquoise eyes as tears formed in my eyes.
I watched her shake her head and mutter her 'Sorry' again. But no matter how sorry she was, she herself knew that it might not be enough. Seeing her with another man, made my heart shatter.
"I'm so sorry Septimus. We...we were never supposed to work out. I think- I think I'm happier with Foxy," she said and sighed.
Foxy hugged her and gave me a smug look.
"If that is so, then go ahead with your 'little relationship'," I snapped at Rose angrily.
With tears now streaming down my eyes, I ran back to Wizard Tower. Many Ordinary Wizards were shocked to see me crying and running up to my rooms. After all, it wasn't everyday that you saw your ExtraOrdinary Wizard cry.
I nearly kicked open my door and sunk down into my office chair. I wiped my tears with the back of my hand and wished that Marcia or Mom was here. No wonder they say that it is so rare for ExtraOrdinaries to have relationships.
"Septimus? Are you alright? I didn't mean for it to become like this-"
Anger stil coursed my veins when I saw Rose standing at the doorway. I instructed the door to shut close and yelled, "If you're so happy with Foxy, then why don't you run back to him!"
I heard Rose sob and listened as her footsteps became more faint as she ran further away from my office.
It's all her fault. After all I've given her, she leave me for that idiotic scribe. I thought to myself.
I hastily did a quick CleanUp spell tried to calm myself down. "Get a hang of yourself, Septimus Heap. You are now ExtraOrdinary, you don't have to think about stupid relationships like this." I muttered under my breath.
I groaned and trudged out of my office and into my room. Falling flat on the inviting duvet and pillows, I figured a small nap to recover wouldn't hurt.

Word count: 343

Thanks for reading!

Please

Vote

&

Comment!