Chapter 30

~~~~~~~
At first I couldn't stand
Seeing you holding someone else's hand
But now I think I understand
I think
~~~~~~~

❝ Having that haunted feeling of jealousy, brings me down. I just
want to be in your arms again.❞

Third person P.O.V

  At the end of that day, Rose had finished her daily rounds around the Charm Chamber, checking that all charms were in check before she locked the doors and headed to her dorm, located on the 19th floor. Just as she was about to step on the stairs, the priority siren beeped. Rose quickly stood at one side of the stairs as the stairs changed directions and started rotating downwards.
  Septimus, Princess Driffa the Most High and Bounty, as well as Tod stepped off the stairs at the 13th floor.
  "Oh erm...hello ExtraOrdinary. May I do anything for you?" Rose muttered awkwardly.
  "Ah yes, perfect timing Rose. I'm brining Princess Driffa into the Charm Chamber to have a look at the older Ancient Charms. Do you mind?" Septimus asked as he directed Princess Driffa and his apprentice towards the Charm Library.
  "Oh! I...I don't mind. Go ahead!" Rose muttered and she tried to slip away.
  "Rose we may need the key to the Charm Chamber," Septimus called out.
  Rose chucked the key into Septimus' hand before she was finally able to leave. Rose embarked on the trip up the stairs and tried not to look down at Septimus and Princess Driffa. The jealous feeling still remained fresh in her mind and heart as she entered her dorm. She didn't know that she had missed Septimus that much.
  Tod looked at Rose's figure going up the staircase and felt a pang of sympathy for her.
Would she be happier with Foxy? Tod thought as she, too, disappeared into the Charm Chamber with her tutor.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Red eyes. Those red eyes held bad intention. Very bad intention indeed. A pair of hands grabbed Rose as she cowered back further into her office.
  "L-l-let go-"
  A palm was over her mouth, shushing her as the unknown figure dragged her out of the Wizard Tower. Rose struggled to get out, trying multiple spells but she herself was caught in a spell, leaving her helpless and for luck to fend her. The unknown figure brought her to an arch. The arch leading to 776th ex-ExtraOrdinary's - Marcia's - hub.
  Seeing the swirling white clouds in the arch as she Went Through it spooked her out. It gave her a little more strength to struggle but the unknown figure held on to her more tightly. She yelped in pain, knowing those scars might bruise.
  The figure tossed her into a random hub and she started to fall and fall, tumbling along as she went....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  Rose abruptly say up in bed. A nightmare.

  Unknown to Rose, this nightmare, used to be her reality. Her forgotten reality.

ωσя ¢συит: 484

Thanks for reading!

Please

Vote

&

Comment!

Together Once Againजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें