15

Addie

We were at Zayn's super late last night and finally got home around one, exhausted we all just slept downstairs. It was now morning and Lexi was curled up in Ashton's arm while she watch Peter Pan. She loved Disney cartoon movies they were her favorite.

I was in the kitchen making pancakes while the two of them watched the movie. I already had some out and they both walked over and sat down at the table while I continued to make more.

"Daddy?" Lexi asked and Ashton looked at her and smiled.

"Yes baby?"

"Are you mommy's Peter Pan?" She asked and Ashton seemed a little confused by her question.

"What do you mean?" He asked wanting clarification.

"Peter Pan never forgot Wendy, just like you never forgot about mommy, right?" Ashton looked over at me and smiled before kissing Lexi on her head.

"Right baby." He said kissing her on her head. I blushed at how cute that was as Ashton winked at me while he smiled widely.

"Okay so I was thinking maybe after breakfast we all go to the park." I said and Lexi's eyes widened while a smile was plastered onto her face.

"Yes! Please, please, please mommy!" She begged jumping up and down pouting out her lip.

"Alright we'll go but you have to get dressed first." I told her, quickly she ran up the stairs to her room. I too had to get dressed because I wasn't going to wear what I wore all day yesterday again today. Better yet I'll just take a quick shower. "I'll be down in a few I just need a shower real quick." I told Ashton who grabbed my wrist and gave me a smirk.

"Can I join?" He asked raising his eyebrows still smirking at me.

"Not sure that's a good idea." I said ruffling his hair.

"And why isn't it? Showering together is good for the environment." He said crossing his arms nodding at me.

"I understand, you can wait in my room though if you want." I said, he sprung up and ran to my room as I shook my head. Walking upstairs there he laid on my bed with his arms resting behind his head making himself comfortable.

I grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom. Taking my clothes off I got into the warm shower. Quickly I washed my body and hair before stepping out and drying myself off. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked into my room to find some clothes. Ashton just laid back with a smirk plastered on his face. I grabbed some black leggings, underwear and a bra along with a black t-shirt and my maroon hoodie which I laid on my bed.

"Don't open your eyes." I strictly told Ashton and he chuckled.

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked babe." He said and I turned around to see his eyes were opened and I gave him a look.

"Ashton." I mumbled, he sighed but finally closed his eyes so I could get dressed. I dropped my towel and quickly put my bra and underwear on before Ashton tried to peek, which I knew he would do. I put my shirt on and was about to put my leggings on when I felt someone squeeze my ass causing me to squeal.

"I couldn't resist." Ashton mumbled into my ear and he wrapped his arms around my waist and kept his face in the crook of my neck.

"Ashton!" I scolded him trying to pry his arms off from around me.

"What? Your ass is nice," he commented kissing my neck as I sighed. "Plus I'd smack that more than my sticks bang my drums." He said with a deep chuckle and I tried prying his arms off me once again.

"Ashton you're a bad boy." I said bopping him on his nose. He quickly spun me around and pushed me up against my dressed as his hands firmly held my hips.

"So punish me for it." He said seductively bending down and nibbling on my neck. I took a deep breath and put my hand on his chest.

"Ash." I moaned when he bit down on my neck kissing my skin now. I now pushed on his chest and he stopped. "I need to get dressed." I reminded him and he groaned. I turned back around to pick up my leggings when I felt a smack on my ass and I immediately turned around with my mouth dropped looking at a rather pleased Ashton.

"I'm telling you it's nice babe." He said walking out of my room like nothing happened. I groaned and put my leggings on finally, now heading into the bathroom I brushed my hair before I put it up into a messy bun. I slid my hoodie over my head and put my maroon vans on before heading back downstairs to see Lexi all dressed and ready with Ashton sitting next to her.

Lexi wore her black leggings with her purple hoodie and mini white vans. "Let's go mommy." She said jumping up as soon as she saw me. She ran over grabbing my hand and running towards the door, anxious to get to the park.

We got out of the house and into the car, I buckled Lexi up and sat in the passenger seat since Ashton was already in the drivers seat. He started up the car and backed out of the driveway, as he did he placed one of his hands on the inside of my thigh while the other stayed on the wheel. Ashton turned the music up and drove down the road as a smirk played on his lips, his hand began to trail up my leg and I gasped placing my hand on top of his.

"Ashton." I sternly told his as he looked over at me for a second before turning his gaze back to the road.

"Yes babe?" He cooed trying to act all innocent as his hand trailed up even further. I smacked the back of his hand and glared at him.

"Lexi is in the car." I reminded him and he turned back to see her looking out the window in amazement.

"She's occupied at the moment," he said with a smirk, "So." He trailed even higher and I tried to stop his hand but it grazed over my area and I groaned at him as he held his hand there.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin." I sternly told him trying to pry his hand away but he just chuckled to me struggling. "Move your hand." I said breathing heavily while giving him a dirty look.

"Fine, but it's going right back where it left off when we get back in this car." He said with a cheeky grin before pulling into the parking lot of the park.

"We're here!" Lexi yelled loudly over the music. Ashton found a spot to park the car before taking the keys out and put them in his pocket.

Lexi was in the backseat trying to unbuckle herself but was struggling because she was too excited to get out of the car. I finally got her out as she ran towards the playground while Ashton and I sat on the bench keeping an eye on her while she played.

-

bUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT TURNED ON ASHTON FOR A SEC... like, alfjalfks

nicole xx