32

okay, double update bc ik you all hate suspense and ily all.

-

I opened my eyes to a dimly lit room as my head began to pound. I went to reach up and rub it but my hands were caught or tied at least, looking behind me I realized that I was handcuffed through the chair as my feet were tied tightly. I tried squirming and getting lose but it was no use, no matter how hard I tired I wouldn't be getting out of this.

The door opened and there he stood, Nick with a big smirk on his face as he walked over to me bending down so we were at eye level. "Nice to see you again, Addie." He said smiling widely, I didn't respond I only spit at him which he wiped away with a deep chuckle, "You'll pay for that one." He said standing up and towering over me. I was nervous about what he'd do yet I felt like I had I bad feeling I already know.

"What do you assholes want this time?" I asked rudely still struggling to get out of this chair or a least my legs.

"Well I still want you," he winked at me and I gave him a look of disgust, "But Liam wants to finish what he didn't get to the last time, and that's killing you." He explained to me.

"Oh yeah, last time Ashton kicked Louis' ass I'm sure he isn't afraid to kick the two of yours!" I said hoping that Ashton would come or any of the boys but I highly doubt I'll be saved this time.

"Funny how you should say that." Nick said as a familiar person walked through the door with a wide smile as he walked over to Nick and stared down at me. My mouth dropped.

"Miss me?" He asked with a chuckle and I felt his hands grip my jaw tightly causing me to wince.

"Louis.." I mumbled unable to believe that he was alive. "How the hell are you alive, Ashton killed you?" I questioned and Louis held my chair back so it was now on two legs as he held the back of it.

"Sometimes things aren't what they appear love." Louis said, "But if you must know. When you all left Nick came back and called an ambulance, I was rushed to the hospital and fully healed within a month. Now I'm back, ready to finish the job I didn't get the opportunity to." He smirked down at me causing me to shake at his cold words.

"Just you wait until Ashton comes." I snapped at them.

"That's precious, you think he's actually going to save you?" Nick laughed as if I had told him something funny.

"Why wouldn't he?" I asked and Nick seemed to smirk widely as I saw Liam and Ashton walk into the room together. "Ashton!" I said cheerfully happy to see him, though he didn't look to happy to see me.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" He asked crossing his arms and giving me a confused look.

"Are you serious right now Ashton?" I asked frustrated that he was acting like this.

"I'm serious I don't know you, but I'll admit you're hot!" He smirked sending me a wink. I clenched my fists and growled.

"What's wrong with you Ash?" I asked seriously looking him in the eyes. That's when I noticed Liam smirking.

"Didn't anyone tell you Ashton got amnesia and lost his memory?" Liam asked tauntingly and my eyes went wide unaware of this.

"No." I said softly.

"Well he doesn't remember you and now he's on my side, he'll be doing the honors of killing you so I don't have to." Liam said with a smirk.

"Ashton would never hurt me or forget me." I snapped confident that Ashton wouldn't forget me and or hurt me. He loved me.

"We'll see about that," Liam said now walking away with Nick following after him, "Have fun." He said deeply and darkly as he shut the door leaving Ashton and I alone.