7

I woke up downstairs alone on the couch, Luke must've gotten up and left, Lexi was sat in the love seat re-watching Tangled. I sat up and stretched before yawning and getting up to grab a glass of water. There was a note on the counter and I read it allowed.

Good morning to the two gorgeous girls I know, I went out to get Lexi's surprise along with yours I'll be back soon.
Love,
Luke xxx

I smiled to myself and went back into the living room and gave Lexi a kiss on her head. "Where's uncle Wuke?" She asked me as she ate some teddy grams.

"He'll be back baby, he went out for a little bit." I told her, she got up and went into the drawers to grab her coloring books, crawling up onto the couch with me she laid out some crayons and wanted me to draw with her. So I did, we found a penguin in the book and we started to color it in, I hoped she'd give this to Luke because he loves penguins.

We heard the door open and I saw Luke with a bag in his hand, Lexi jumped up and ran to Luke who picked her up and spun her around as he kissed her temple, "Good morning beautiful." Luke said smiling.

"What's that?" Lexi asked seeing the sparkling blue bag Luke had in his hand.

"A little something for you." He said with a smirk and Lexi's eyes lit up as she started to get excited.

"What is it!?" She asked cheerfully.

"A gift for you." He set her down and handed Lexi her gift as she ran back to me and set it on the table.

Lexi started to open it and squealed once she saw what it was, I looked at Luke and he smiled widely, "It's Sven, the stuffed animal I wanted. Mommy look!" She said loudly and excitingly.

"I see baby." I said as I turned to Luke.

"Who's the best uncle in the world?" Luke asked motioning his arms at me for me to give him a hug.

"Don't forget she's got like four others right?" I asked him and he gave me a glare.

"Hush, I don't see them getting her anything." Luke said crossing his arms.

"Shush." I said with a laugh and Luke pulled me into his chest and kissed the side of my head.

"I also have one more surprise." Luke said with yet another smirk. He handed Lexi and envelop and stood back by me watching her open it with excitement.

Once she opened it she furrowed her eyebrows, "Paper?" She asked looking a little disappointed. Luke kneeled down so he was at her height and flipped it over for her.

"Can you read that to me?" Luke asked pointing at what he wanted Lexi to read. She barley read any of it before turning around to Luke with her mouth dropped and hugging him tightly.

"Mommy!" Lexi said getting out of Luke's embrace and I looked down at her as she showed me what she got. "Uncle Wuke is taking us to-"

"Disney World!?" I gaped reading it myself. Three plane tickets to Orlando, Florida. I looked over at him and he smiled widely at me. "Luke, that's so expensive." I said walking into the kitchen and getting my wallet.

"Uh Addie?" He questioned. I started to count how much money I had and took out five twenties and handed them to Luke. "What's this?" He asked examining the money.

"I'm paying you back for the tickets, I don't have it all right now but-"

"Addie," Luke chuckled walking up to me. He took my wallet and set it down and he slid his hands into my back pockets, "I don't want your money." He said and I realized he put the money in my pocket.

"But that's too much Luke." I whined.

"Not it's not," he reassured me, "Well maybe a little but it's my gift to her and you. You both need a vacation plus there's just two more surprises." He said smiling even wider.

"What do you mean? There's more?!" I asked panicking, he nodded and I groaned. "Lucas I'm going to kill you." I said shaking my head.

"One of them is that I'm coming with you." He said to me bopping me on my nose which I scrunched up.

"What's the other one?" I asked him and he smirked.

"I arranged for all of her favorite princesses to give her alone time to talk with her and everything at a private tea party." He said and my mouth dropped.

"How did you-"

"I know people that work there." He shrugged like it wasn't a big deal or anything. "So, who's the best uncle now?" He teased jokingly, I smacked him on his chest and laughed.

"Shut up." I giggled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around causing me to laugh even more.

"Only Michael tells me that." Luke joked but it's true, Michael tells him to shut up daily, even if he's quietly sitting there.

"Is a bromance forming?" I laughed messing with him.

"Yup, I'm Muke as fuck." He said and I laughed even harder at the fact that he even came up with a ship name.

"Well isn't that just cute." I teased him and he shook his head laughing.

"I know I am thanks for noticing." Luke commented with a grin.

"This is the best gift ever! Thank you uncle Wuke!" Lexi said jumping up and hugging him tightly.

That's when the door opened and in walked the very person I needed to talk to.

-

k im kinda shipping luke and addie but im so confused at what i want.

but lUKES SURPRISE!? can i literally have him now!!

but fr luke is muke af

nicole xx