35

Addie

Ashton left my room and I thought I had done something wrong, again. He's probably leaving like last time and I couldn't bare to be left by him again, I can't take yet another heart break. I was already crying fear that he had already left me and my sides began to hurt since I'm bruised up pretty bad.

My door opened and I sniffled looking up hoping it'd be Ashton, a little disappointed but not by much Zayn came into the room and closed the door before standing there rubbing his face. "Oh Addie." Zayn chocked as he rushed over to my bed and gently wrapped his arms around me and gave me a million kisses on my temple while he sniffled. "Don't you ever scare me like that again, I thought I lost you." He said resting his chin on my head while brushing his fingers through my hair.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled hugging him back. "How did I even live, did I fall into a bush?" I asked wondering how I'm still here and breathing.

"No," Zayn said shaking his head, "I caught you, lord knows what would've happened if I wasn't down there.." He said sighing while running his fingers through his hair.

"You caught me?" I asked softly and he nodded with a shy smile.

"I did, you were light headed from blood loss." He explained and I leaned over and kissed Zayn on the cheek and he looked surprised.

"Thank you, for everything Zayn." I said thanking him for everything he's done.

"It was nothing kid." He chuckled with a warm smile before lightly pushing me.

"Nothing?" I questioned giving him a look, "Zayn when I first met you, not to be mean but you were a real asshole." I said not sugarcoating anything.

"Still am." He laughed.

"No you aren't, you've changed. You're caring, think about others and you've learned to love." I said telling him how much he's changed.

"I'm still and asshole but not to the people I love." He smiled now playing with a strand of my hair. "I love you and Lexi like family. That's why I'll do anything and everything for you guys, because you deserve it after all you've been through." Zayn said and I smiled up at him.

"You're really something Zayn Malik and I'm glad you are a part of this family." I smiled widely up at him and he looked at me with glossy eyes and I thought he was about to cry.

"And you Adelaide Taner are the most caring person I've had the pleasure of meeting. I'm glad to be a part of this family." Zayn smiled.

"There she is!" A voice yelled busting into my room and I rolled my eyes when I saw who it was. "Addie Taner looking sexy as ever!" He yelled and I groaned know that wasn't true.

"Shut up Michael." I laughed shaking my head lightly, "I got beat up, this isn't sexy." I reminded him and he gave me a look.

"Looks like you got in a fight and kicked ass, badass is hot as hell when a girl does it." Michael said and everyone began to laugh at him before Luke smacked him upside his head and Michael groaned.

"Better watch the way you talk to her Michael." Luke said before he got comfortable on the couch that was in the room.

"Or else what?" He asked sassily crossing his arms.

"Or else I'm going to kick your ass Clifford." Another voice I recognized said behind Michael and a huge smile appeared on my face.

"Ashton we've been over this," Michael sighed pinching the bridge of his nose, "It's not Clifford. It's Cliffaconda." Michael argued and I didn't even want to know the story behind that although I have a feeling I do.

"Be quiet Michael and sit down." Luke told him with a groan.

"Shut up Luke I do what I want." Michael snapped as he went to go sit down and Luke smiled to himself, "Im not sitting because you asked me to, I'm sitting because I want to." Michael said with an attitude turning his back to Luke.

"Sure." Luke chuckled trying to get a rise out of Michael. All Luke got was Michael saluting him with his middle finger.

Ashton came over to the side of my bed and pulled out a single rose that had a ribbon attached to it but it was leading out into the hall. "Ashton I'm not suppose to get up." I told him and he smiled.

"I know, just wait." Ashton said. We were all watching the door and in came Lexi holding Calum's hand.

"Mommy!" She squealed running over to me and crawling into the bed with me. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her kisses all over her face, I was in pain but I will bare it for Lexi.

"Thank heavens you're alright." I said kissing the top of her head while brushing her hair back.

"You have boo boo's." Lexi pouted while pointing at them. She leaned down and began to kiss where my bruises were with Ashton following her trail of kisses. I smiled at how cute this was and it almost brought me to tears.

"Did your kiss make them better Lexi?" Zayn and and Lexi shook her head.

"No, me and daddy's kisses made it better." She corrected Zayn and Ashton leaned over to give Lexi a kiss on her cheek and I hear a ding from Zayn's phone.

"Did you record that?" Ashton asked as Zayn got a smile across his face and nodded.

"It's super cute, I'll send it to you guys." Zayn said and he put all of us in a group chat and sent the video. The thing about being in a group chat with Luke, Michael, Ashton and Calum, well it gets interesting.

"Stop texting me Luke." Michael groaned as he typed on his phone.

"But I love you." Luke said and he hugged Michael while Michael made a face and pushed Luke away.

"Fuck off." Michael groaned.

"Don't say fuck." Luke mumbled.

"Fuck fuckitty fuck fuck!" Michael said to Luke who gasped while Calum chuckled.

"How many times do I have to tell you two not to swear damnit?!" Ashton snapped crossing his arms.

"Damnit." I heard a small voice say, looking down at Lexi she began laughing while Ashton's face turned red from embarrassment.

"No Lexi don't say that, it's a bad word it um- it uh..." Ashton said trying to think of why it's a bad word.

"Because it calls the boogeyman to come and eat you while you're asleep." Michael said and Lexi began to cry out of fear.

"Way to go Michael." Calum snapped throwing his hands up.

"Lexi baby," Ashton said scooping her up into his arms, "Uncle Mikey was just joking. But it is a very bad word and you need to promise that you'll never say it again." Ashton told her as she wiped under her eyes and nodded.

"I promise." She said before wrapping her pinky around Ashton's who smiled in the process.

We all began talking to one another like it was a reunion and I liked it a lot, I missed this. All of this.

-

bUT MICHAEL yOUR SASS thO!!

nicole xx