48

It was our last day in Disney and Lexi was upset all day but tried making the most of her day, I told her she didn't have to take a nap today if she didn't want to so she could see more of the parks. There are places we haven't been to yet but maybe when I get my own money I'll bring her back to visit the ones we've missed. So far we've been at Epcot for hours since noon and Lexi rode on all these rides and had a blast.

"I can't believe this is our last day." Ashton sighed running his fingers through his mess of curly hair.

"I know, this trip has been- amazing, and Lexi had fun, I know she did." I said looking up at him with a smile. Lexi was twirling around dancing with Ashton.

"I'll remember this trip forever." Ashton said leaning down and kissing me on my head. We started swinging our arms back and forth until he pulled me into his chest and kissed me all over my face.

"Ashton." I giggled trying to cover my face but he grabbed my other hand in his one holding them both and continued to kiss the side of my face.

"Awe I'm showering you with kisses, is that a crime?" He asked still continuing to kiss me repeatedly.

"Ashton." I sternly told him trying not to joke with him but I ended up giggling and he smirked down at me. "I'd like to walk normally." I told him, he kissed me on my cheek and let me go so we were back to holding hands.

"Normal is boring babe." Ashton groaned now poking me in my side and I smack his hand as he gave me a look. "Are we being feisty now?" He asked with a smirk and I blushed before turning my head and looking elsewhere.

"Daddy?" Lexi asked as Ashton picked her up and held her at his hip.

"Yes princess?" He said looking down at her.

"I miss Zen." She sniffled laying her head down on Ashton's shoulder. He let go of my hand and began to rub Lexi's back so she wouldn't start to cry.

"You'll see him tomorrow baby." Ashton cooed to her and she began to whimper and rub her eyes.

"No, I want Zen now." She cried softly into Ashton's shoulder, she wasn't throwing a fit she was just homesick. I'll admit I miss the boys too, always visiting and everything.

"I know honey, I miss him too." I cooed to her and she shook her head.

"I want Zen." She began to cry a little harder and the only way I knew she'd stop is if she saw Zayn. Ashton followed behind me as I sat at a shaded area and began to FaceTime Zayn.

It rang for awhile and Lexi was still crying not aware of who I was calling. It told me it was connecting and there appeared Zayn himself smiling at me while messing with his messy hair.

"Hey Ads, how's Disney?" He asked as I saw Harry walk by eating a banana with out pants on and only in his underwear. Rolling my eyes as Zayn shook his head I smiled.

"Disney's great but I think someone misses you." I said eying Lexi who was still whimpering in Ashton's hold. "Lexi is there someone you want to say hello to?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"Are you sure?" Ashton cooed as I turned the phone around so she saw Zayn's face and hers lit up once she saw who it was.

"Zen!" She yelled with a hiccup taking my phone and holding it so she was closer to the camera.

"Hi gorgeous, why are you crying?" Zayn ask pouting out his lip and looking sad.

"I miss you." She sniffled with another hiccup afterwards and Zayn 'awed' before a crash was heard in the kitchen.

"Niall put that down!" I heard Harry yell in the background and Zayn groaned rolling his eyes.

"Make me fuzzball!" Niall said back to Harry and maybe it was bad for me to laugh but I couldn't help myself, Ashton chuckled finding it funny as well.

"Both of you be quiet, I'm trying to talk to Lexi here!" Zayn shouted behind him and then smiled at Lexi. Before we knew it both Harry and Niall were in the room with Zayn trying to fit into the camera so Lexi could see them.

"Hi princess." Niall said waving and smiling brightly at her.

"Hi baby girl, how are you?" Harry asked pushing Niall out of the way.

"Good, I went everywhere!" She said using hand gestures to describe what she meant by everywhere.

"Can't wait to see you tomorrow, we've got-" before Niall could finish his sentence both Zayn and Harry smacked him hard on his bare arm. "Ow, what'd you do that for?" Niall whined rubbing his arm.

"Just come with me." Harry mumbled waving Lexi goodbye as he took Niall into the kitchen.

"Anyways, I hope you have a fun the rest of your day there and I'll see you tomorrow gorgeous." Zayn said to Lexi and she nodded with a smile.

"Bye Zen I love you." Lexi said scrunching up her nose and moving closer to the camera.

With Zayn doing the same he said back to her, "I love you too." Before they both kissed their phone as if they gave each other a goodbye kiss and hung up.

"Feel better now that you saw Zayn?" I asked and she nodded wrapping her arms around me.

"Yes I am mommy." She cooed with a smile, "I want dinner." Lexi said and Ashton chuckled.

"It's only three baby girl, we've got awhile before dinner." Ashton told her, she slouched her shoulders and pouted.

"Let's go home." She said getting off of me and having Ashton pick her up. We began walking to the park exit so we could go back to the lodge.

Once we got onto the bus that took us back to Animal Kingdom, Lexi kept messing with Ashton's phone trying to play a game but he instead got her a coloring app she could use whenever and that's what she was doing at the moment. Once we got off at our stop and headed to the room I hadn't a clue as to what we'd do the rest of the time here, I'm sure Lexi would want to go somewhere special out to dinner but I hadn't a clue where to go.

We stepped into the room and Lexi ran to the couch turning on Disney channel, High School Musical was on and I was about ready to burst into song but I was more mature then to get up and sing to an old Disney movie.

"That's who I am that is my plan, will i end up on top you can bet on it, bet on it, bet on-" I was too weak not to sing to this movie, it was my childhood. Ashton gave me a look and Lexi smiled up at me wondering what I had just done.

"Are you an HSM fan?" He chuckled and I threw a pillow at him as I sat down.

"Shut up." I mumbled as he came over and gave me a kiss.

"I'm going to go make a reservation for dinner, it's going to be somewhere nice so I hope you brought dress clothes." He said giving me a wink. That meant I had to find something to wear.

Running into the room as Ashton was about to make a call I turned the movie on in our room and kicked Ashton out with a shy smile. I only had two hours or so to figure out what I'd be wearing.

-

what do you think will happen when they get home??

nicole xx