40

We got to the resort we'd be staying at and it turned out to be the Animal Kingdom Lodge, knowing Luke he got this place because he knew Lexi loved animals. Once we got off the bus all Lexi could do was point and squeal at everything she saw. I was so excited to be here too, I've never been and I hope this trip is one to remember.

"Mommy look, it's a elephant!" Lexi squealed pointing furiously to the elephant.

"I see baby." I told her smiling widely at her before giving her a kiss on her temple.

"I see the pool!" She squealed trying to get out of my hold.

"Lexi, I know this is all very exciting baby, but we've got to be patient before we can go do things. Okay?" She nodded laying her head down on my shoulder and relaxing.

Heading into the lobby Ashton went to check in while I sat down in front of this tv showing old Mickey Mouse cartoons which Lexi found entertaining. She sat in front of the tv until a little boy around Lexi's age walked over and sat by her, he had brown hair with light blonde highlights and wore swim trunks. Lexi looked over at him and he smiled at her as she blushed not sure if what to do.

"Hi I'm Tyler." The little boy introduced himself to Lexi.

"I'm Lexi." She said back wrapping her arms around him and giving him a hug.

"You want to come swimming with me?" He asked her and Lexi slumped her shoulders and pouted.

"I have to wait to do things." She said sadly and Tyler pouted his lips.

"Here," Tyler said giving her his shark tooth neckless, "If I see you again I'll know it's you." He said and Lexi smiled holding it in her hand.

"Thanks, here." Lexi said taking off her bracelet and handing it to him, "So I know it's you." She told him, they hugged until a tall man standing a little far away called Tyler's name.

"I'll see you soon Lexi!" Tyler said waving Lexi goodbye.

Ashton came back over and noticed Lexi's neckless she had in her hand and tilted his head to the side, "When'd you buy that for her, that's cool." Ashton asked me and I looked down at Lexi who had a big smile across her face.

"Mommy didn't give this to me." Lexi said looking up at Ashton.

"Who gave it to you then?" He asked.

"Tyler."

"Who's Tyler?" He asked cautiously.

"My new boyfriend." She beamed and Ashton dropped our luggage with an open mouth and widened eyes.

He began to laugh, "Nope, that's not happening." Ashton established shaking his head, "My baby is daddy's little girl, and I intended it to stay that way for a long time." Ashton said picking up Lexi and holding her.

"Awe come on Ash, it's cute." I said to him trying to get him to lighten up a bit.

"Cute?" He said chuckling, "No, cute is when you hear Niall laugh, this is unacceptable." Ashton said picking up our luggage which he dropped and kissing me on the cheek.

Ashton began to lead us to the elevators knowing where our room would be, stepping in Ashton hit the button that said three as the elevator doors closed taking us up to the third floor. Once the elevator stopped we walked out as I followed closely behind Ashton as he walked down the long patterned carpet hallway. Ashton slid the room key in and opened the door to see what our room looked like.

"Wow." Lexi gapped in a whisper. Ashton set our stuff down as we explored the room, it had two rooms, one for us and the other for Lexi. The front room had a nice couch and a flatscreen tv placed on a nice wooden table, and a small kitchen in the corner, and the bathroom was near the front door, it looked huge.

"This is huge, how in the world did Luke afford this?" I asked out loud looking around, this had to of cost so much, and it's per night.

"I don't know, maybe his fairy godmother?" Ashton teased and I punched him in his arm to which he chuckled.

"Shut up." I groaned rolling my eyes, Ashton had set Lexi down before tackling me and hugging me tightly.

"Oh, somebody's moody today." Ashton cooed into my ear kissing my jawline.

"I am not moody." I defended crossing my arms.

"Oh yes you are." Ashton cooed into my ear once again.

"No I'm not." I growled scrunching up my nose and Ashton spun me around so quick I didn't even have enough time to take a breath.

"Did you growl?" He questioned raising his eyebrows at me and I began to blush slightly before starting to back away shyly.

"No." I mumbled hitting my back on the counter that had three barstools underneath as Ashton placed his hands on my hips and smushed our foreheads together while a smirk played at the corner of his lips. "Don't you smirk at me." I scolded him as he chuckled.

"Why can't I?" He asked now skimming me up and down looking at what I was wearing. Skinny jeans and a crop tank top with my hair up in a messy bun.

"Because I said so." I said crossing my arms and huffing at him.

"That's not a reason babe." He whispered causing his voice to deepen and my heart rate to increase.

"Oh but it is." I argued pushing on his chest so he'd back up and I could unpack. Walked away I grabbed my suitcase and went into the room we'd be staying in.

Laying my suitcase on the floor I began to put my stuff into drawers starting with my jeans and shorts I brought. Next was my shirts and bra's along with my three swimsuits Ashton insisted on buying me. Finally I was putting away my undergarments until i heard the door shut signaling me that Ashton was in the room as he sat behind me.

"I hope you wear just those to bed." Ashton said pointing to my bra and underwear, turning around to look at him and shook my head.

"Or not since I brought pajamas." I said shaking my head and Ashton began to pout.

"At least one night while we're here babe, please?" He begged kissing my neck, I turned my head to look at him to see he was pouting.

"Depends on if you can be a good boy," I smirked at him and he groaned, "Good boys get rewarded." I said patting him on his head.

"Addie, you're teasing me." He mumbled into the crook of my neck.

"I know." I giggled standing up and walking out of the room to see what Lexi was doing. She seemed to have found the remote and the channels and was watching of course Disney.

"Look mommy, it's Tangled!" She said happily jumping on the couch before sitting down and relaxing. I sat next to her as the movie began to start and Ashton came out of the room with a smile on his face.

He picked me up before sitting down and placing me on his lap while the three of us watched Tangled.

-

so idk what this was lol

nicole xx