30

screaming bc harry styles IS NOT 21!!!

-

I woke up on the bathroom floor, I knew I cried myself to sleep last night and now I'm stressed, and I just woke up. I have to find a way to get all of that money by tonight, I just don't know how. I got up and headed downstairs to see Lexi playing fighting with Niall, she punched him in the arm and he fell over and pretended to cry.

That's when Lexi began to cry to and Niall quickly sat up. "What's wrong princess?" He coped rubbing her back and her lip began to quiver as she tried to explain.

"I g-gave you a b-boo boo." She whimpered and Niall scooped her up and held her close.

"No you didn't, look," he said showing her his arm. "No boo boo, I'm okay." He reassured her kissing the side of her head and she sniffled before kissing his arm where she had punched him.

"Good morning." I said waving at them as I walked down the stairs. Lexi came running up to me and hugged my legs before I picked her up.

"Mommy." She cooed giving me a million kisses on my cheek. "I had a scary dream last night." She told me now messing with my hair.

"You did?" I asked looking over at Niall and he nodded to confirm that she did. "I'm sorry baby." I cooed brushing her hair out of her face.

"Uncle Niall snuggled with me until I felt better." She said. She doesn't really say Niall's name right, she knows how to spell it but she pronounces it as Neil.

"Well that was sweet of him." I said looking over at Niall who already had a smile on his face.

"I have to potty." She said squirming from my hold as she ran to the bathroom and shut the door. I got a glass of water as Niall stood by me giving me a suspicious look.

"Yes?" I questioned wondering why he was staring at me.

"So when I went to get Lexi last night when she had her nightmare I noticed that you weren't in the room." Niall said arching his eyebrows, "Where were you?" He asked crossing his arms. I wasn't allowed to tell anyone about what I was doing or the 'or else' comes into play.

"In the bathroom." I said which technically wasn't a lie, I was in the bathroom, but I was crying.

"Doing what?" He asked, I feared he was on to me and he knew I was hiding something from him.

"Just using the toilet," I lied, "That is what normal people do Niall." I laughed lightly and he chuckled but then got serious.

"Are you hiding something from me Addie?" He asked looking me dead in my eyes.

"Me, lie to you?" I questioned before laughing, "Come on Niall, when have I ever lied to you?" I asked. Except now I'm lying to him.

"This is true, I'm sorry for questioning you." He said apologizing before hugging me and I took a deep breath before pulling away.

"Well I'm getting dressed, and if you could I've got errands to run could you watch Lexi?" I asked, Niall nodded and I ran upstairs so I could get changed and think about what I should do about all of this.

I grabbed my black leggings and hoodie and put those on. I pulled my hair back and slid on my black vans before taking a deep breath. My phone rang and I answered it already knowing who it was.

"What do you need me to do?" I asked looking around my room before shutting the door.

"To suck my dick!" That's when I made a face of disgust until I realized it wasn't the person blackmailing me.

"Harry!" I yelled as he began laughing uncontrollably in the background.

"I was just joking." He laughed, "Were you expecting someone else?" Harry asked with sadness in his voice.

"Well kinda." I said not trying to be rude.

"Eh that's okay, I'll let ya go. I'll call you later." He said before hanging up and my phone rang again. This time I didn't see a caller ID, it was unknown.

"You going to get my boss his money today?" He asked causing me to shiver.

"Yes." I said stuttering.

"Yes what?" He snapped.

"Yes sir." I corrected myself.

"You better not mess up, you only get one chance before you're done for." He said and I gulped feeling even more nervous.

"I won't, you can count on me.." I said not even sure if I could count on myself. I don't know how I'm going to play this off.

"I hope so, now go get my money." He demanded as he hung up.

I walked downstairs and gave Lexi a hug before grabbing my sting bag and walking out the door without Niall questioning me.

-

I've been out for hours now trying to figure out what I was going to do and how I was going to get the rest of that money. I saw a gas station and decided to go there, I had stolen one of Zayn's guns he had hidden in his car. I wasn't ready to do this, I wasn't a criminal but I was about to be.

I pulled over the mask I had and walked into the gas station pointing the gun at the cash register guy and he already had his hands up while everyone in there screamed and held up their hands too. I walked over to the cash register shaking with the gun in my hand.

"Give me all your money." I demanded and he shook while opening the register. I felt so bad stealing and becoming a criminal but I was being threatened as was my daughter. That little girl is the most important thing in my life and I'd do anything to protect her.

"This is all we've got." He said throwing it all in the bag. I looked at him and all of the people around me who were scared of me. These are all innocent civilians at the wrong place at the wrong time.

"I am so sorry." I said dropping the gun and putting it into the bag, I took off my mask and I already had tears streaming down my face. "I don't want your money, this is wrong." I said giving him his money back.

"Why do it then?" He asked.

"I've been threatened by someone, they said they'd kill my little girl, and she's only four. I thought if I did this I'd be able to protect her and I-" I stopped now becoming emotional about this. I hated all of this.

A old woman came up to me and took out a twenty and gave it to me. "Take it dear, you need it more then me. You're very brave." She said before hugging me. That's when everyone started to give me money, even the cashier guy gave me a hundred before he took the rest back.

"Why are you all being nice to me after I tried to rob this place?" I asked.

"Because I'd do anything for my little girl, I'd probably be doing the same thing as you." A man with short brown hair said.

"Thank you, all of you." I said with a smile. I began to leave and that's when my phone rang.

"You've failed." He said with a raspy chuckle. "Looks like your poor daughter is about to pay the price." He said before the line went dead and I began to run all the way home to make sure I got there before it was too late.

-

fuck! oh god im screaming!

nicole xx