21

just imagine niall somewhere laughing his arse off.
-
"Ham and cheese sandwich." Lexi said smiling when she said cheese as she put it in her Barbie lunchbox.

"Grapes." I said putting them in the lunchbox next to the sandwich.

"Juice box." Lexi said holding it up and placing it in the lunchbox. "Oh I forgot something." Lexi said getting down from the stool and running into the living room. She came back with a piece of paper in her hand and gave it to me. "It's for daddy." She smiled and I folded it putting it in the front pocket on the lunchbox.

"I think we're ready to go surprise daddy." I smiled and Lexi jumped up wrapping her arms around my neck hugging me.

"Let's go mommy." She said tugging on my hand.

"Okay, okay." I laughed as we headed out the door and to the car. I buckled Lexi in and started the car up heading to the music store where Ashton worked.

It took us twenty minutes because of traffic to get there until I parked the car. Lexi was so excited she unbuckled herself and tried opening the door but I had the child safety lock on it. Long story to why it's like that but let's just say Lexi knew how to some how unlock the door and she opened it while I was on the highway! She was only three too, so about a year ago.

"Mommy, I can't get out!" She whined as I got out of the car and opened the door, she hugged my leg and held her hands up meaning she wanted to be picked up. "To daddy!" She cheered holding his lunch in her hand and pointing to the store.

I walked into the store and saw a young man working behind the counter. His hair was curly but not like Harry's it was a little straighter than his, but it was dirty blonde. He wore a flannel and ripped jeans as I noticed he had a lip piercing just like Luke. He smirked at me once I walked in and gave me his full attention. "How may I help you?" He smiled at me.

"Yeah, is Ashton here?" I asked running my fingers through my hair.

"Ah Ashton, he's one of our best teachers." He said cracking his knuckles, that's when a grin appeared on his face as he looked me up and down. "You know he's not the only one good at banging." He said giving me a wink and Lexi didn't seem to like what he said since she scrunched up her nose. Not sure if she understood him or no.

"Mhm I'm sure." I said rolling my eyes looking around for Ashton, but I saw no sign of him.

"I'm Randy." He introduced.

"Addie." I said blankly.

"I'm pretty good at hitting it too," he said, "If it was you, I'd hit it all night." He said seductively and I glared at him, he came out from behind the counter and towered over me. I had Lexi sat on the counter as I walked towards him.

"I'm pretty good at hitting too." I said smirking to myself.

"Oh really?" He asked deeply and I batted my eyes.

"Yeah, watch." I said as I smacked him across the face and he looked shocked. "Don't ever talk to me like that in front of my daughter!" I snapped picking Lexi up and walking towards the back figuring that Ashton was back there. But Randy stopped me.

"Feisty aren't you?" He smirked as Lexi kicked and squirmed out of my hold and ran back there, I went to follower her but Randy grabbed my wrist and slammed me into the wall. "That's how I like em." He grinned becoming very close to my face.

"Get off of me!" I shouted hoping somebody would hear me and help me. But no luck that no one heard me as he trailed down to my waist and I pushed him away but he held my other wrist having me pinned.

"I hope you're louder when I do you." He said seductively bending his head down in the crook of my neck.

"Stop it!" I snapped now begging him to leave me alone, yet I knew he wouldn't do that.

"You better be quiet." He said and I took a deep breath closing my eyes.

"Hey!" A voice I recognized snapped. That's when I felt my wrists being released as I opened my eyes to see Ashton on top of Randy punching him while Lexi was behind the wall whimpering while tears streamed down her face. I grabbed Lexi and held her close to me as Ashton finally stopped and got up, walking over to me he kissed my forehead and looked down in disgust at Randy. "Don't you ever touch my girl again, or next time you won't be getting up." Ashton growled leading us to the back.

"Shhh it's okay Lexi." I hushed her trying to calm her down. Ashton's jaw was clenched and I didn't want to bother him because I knew he needed to cool off. Lexi sniffled and laid her head down on my shoulder rubbing her eyes.

Ashton stopped and took a deep breath before turning towards me and going to grab Lexi but she refused to go to Ashton. "Lexi?" Ashton questioned walking behind me and looking at her, "What's wrong?" He cooed and Lexi dug her head into my shoulder.

"I'm scared." She whimpered as her lips began to quiver.

"Of who baby?" I asked now looking her in the eyes as tears streamed down her cheek. She was shaking until she pointed at who and my eyes widened.

"You're scared of me?" Ashton asked choking on his own words. Lexi nodded and Ashton backed away looking down at his knuckles which were bloody and bruised then back over at Randy who was cleaning himself up.

"Ashton-" I started walking towards him and he seemed scared to even have me near him as he backed up further.

"No, don't come near me Addie." He said cutting me off holding his hands out for me to stop. "I'm dangerous.." He said sighing deeply.

"No, no you're not." I said arguing that he was invalid to say that he was dangerous, he wasn't. He was being protective.

"I'm sorry." Ashton said before running out the back leaving Lexi and I stood there.

This isn't how I wanted this day to go..

-

who else dislikes randy?

nicole xx