37

Ashton

I totally don't got this, now that Addie is back home from the hospital which was three days ago I promised her I'd help pack and everything for Disney World but it was hard trying to remember everything. Lexi wanted to bring all her stuffed animals but I told her she could only bring one and she began throwing a fit.

"Lexi baby, you can't fit all of them in you suitcase." I told her and she still continued to cry, I guess I've got to bribe her, "I'll tell you what, you bring one stuffed animal and I'll buy you a new one at Disney. Deal?" I asked and she nodded wiping under her eyes.

"Ashton!" I heard Addie yell from our room, I set Lexi down and ran to Addie's voice as I saw clothes thrown everywhere.

"Yes babe?" I said and she turned around walking towards me, her hair was up in a messy bun and she was stressed, I could tell.

"I don't know what the weather will be like, or how much money to bring, should I bring a swimsuit-"

"Addie." I chuckled cutting her off. I know she's never traveled before and she didn't know what to expect. "Pack anything. Shorts, jeans, long sleeves, t-shirts, a couple swimsuits, nice outfits and pajamas. Don't worry about money I've got it." I told her pulling her into me as I rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry I'm just so stressed right now, I've never flown before and I'm so nervous." She sighed now taking down her hair and running her fingers through her tangled mess as she leaned her head against my chest.

"There's nothing to be afraid of, I'll be with you the whole time." I reassured her kissing her forehead and she took a deep breath.

"I know but I'm just scared, I've seen movies with airplanes that crash and I'm afraid that it'll happen to me." She said shaking in my hold, I held her closer to me and ran my fingers through her hair as we swayed back and forth.

"That won't happen, you're making it sound more scary than it really is babe. It's not that bad, the only thing that may startle you is the take off and the landing, other than that it'll be alright." I explained to her, she tensed up in my hold.

"Nope, nope," she refused pulling away from my grip. She began walking towards her suitcase and taking clothes out, "I am not going." She said and I rushed over to her wrapping my arms around her waist and picking her up walking away from her suitcase.

"Oh you're going, even if I have to drag your beautiful self out of this house." I told her bopping her on the nose and she groaned.

"Ashton." She whined with a groan and I kissed the side of her head. "Don't get cute mister, I'm trying to be mad at you." She pouted and I spun her around so that she was looking at me.

"Why are you mad at me babe?" I asked backing her up towards the wall slowly as she looked up at me while blushing.

"You're making me go on an airplane." She said looking down and bitting her bottom lip.

"Babe it'll be fine it's totally safe." I told her and she looked up at me with glossy eyes.

"If it's totally safe then why did my dads plane crash that day?" She asked tearing up and I looked down at her as she brought her hand to her face and sniffled.

"Babe." I sighed totally forgetting that her dad was in a plane crash when she was little and she's been afraid to ride in a plane since.

"He was just going away on a business trip and said he'd be back soon. He never came back Ashton." She choked up now crying into her hands and I pulled her into my chest rubbing her back.

"I'm sorry baby, it's okay." I hushed her trying to calm her down. "Hey, I'll be with you to make sure nothing happens, okay." I told her, she pulled away and smiled up at me before her lips came in contact with mine. She ran her fingers through my hair and wrapped her arms around my neck as my hands stayed firm on her hips as I started to deepen it.

"Daddy!" Lexi screamed causing us to back away from each other as we both ran into her room to her crying on her bed.

"What happened?" I asked walking over to her and holding her in my lap now.

"A spider fell on me." She cried and I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"It'll be okay baby, it didn't hurt you." I told her rubbing her back.

"Daddy," she sniffled and I looked down at her, "I don't know how to be Spider-Man." She said being completely serious and Addie snorted while I chuckled looking down at her.

"Baby, there's no need to worry about being Spider-Man, you're already a princess." I told her and she gave me a hug.

"I love you daddy." She whispered into my ear and I chuckled.

"I love you too." I whispered back to her. "Now let's finish packing." I told her and she nodded while I helped her pack.

-

It was late and I couldn't get Lexi to settle down, she was running all around the house like she's having a sugar rush. She finally ran past me and I scooped her up as she giggled uncontrollably.

"What's got you so riled up?" I asked her as she tried squirming from my hold.

"Daddy my feet want to run." She said pushing on my chest as she threw her head back trying to once again to escape my hold.

"I think your feet have ran enough." I chuckled.

"Nah uh." She argued crossing her arms.

"I think it's time for you to go to bed." I said and she pouted at me.

"Daddy I'm not tired." She whined.

"Well daddy is tired." I told her.

"Then daddy should go to bed." She said with a smile being smart. I began to tickle her as she giggled loudly.

"Listen you little stinker." I laughed continuing to tickle her.

"Ashton can you put Lexi to bed, I'm almost done packing?" Addie asked me and I nodded blowing her a kiss as she went back into her room to finish packing.

"Alright cutie, time for bed." I told Lexi and she began giving me a million kisses all over my face, "No, no." I said trying to resist her being cute as I headed up stairs to her room and tucked her in as she crossed her arms.

"Worth a shot." She giggled and I leaned in to give her a kiss. I was starting to leave when she called my name, "Daddy?" She said and I turned around to look at her.

"Yes baby?" I asked now kneeling by her bed.

"Will I meet a Mickey Mouse?" She asked and I gave her a kiss on the top of her head.

"I'll make sure you meet Mickey Mouse," I told her walking to the door, "But you won't see him if you don't go to sleep." She gasped and rolled over throwing the covers over her as she went to sleep.

I went into Addie's room and saw that she was packed and ready to go, I snuck up behind her and spun her around before giving her a kiss on her cheek. "I'm all packed and semi ready." She laughed lightly.

"It's okay babe, I've got you. You're safe with me." I said kissing her jawline.

"I'm glad you're with me to face my fear." She said intertwining our fingers as the two of us stood there looking out the window at the beautiful night sky.

-

i thought this chapter was kinda cute guys.

nicole xx