31

I was home in thirty minutes, Niall was gone and I called out Lexi's name and she answered. So he left her alone?!

I went upstairs and saw she was in the bathroom brushing her hair until I heard a loud noise like someone broke down our door. That's when I heard voices. I covered Lexi's mouth so she didn't scream.

"She's here somewhere, find her!" My eyes widened when I realized who it was. Lexi looked at me and I cracked the door shut and set her down in the tub and handed her a towel.

"Okay baby, no matter what noises you hear you do not come out of this bathroom, keep the door locked and if you need to cry use the towel." I said giving her a kiss on the head as she looked at me with fear in those emerald eyes of hers, "I love you baby." I said wiping away a tear, she cupped my cheeks and gave me a kiss.

"I love you mommy." She said with tears streaming down her face, I noticed she had a stuffed animal in here and I handed it to her. I locked the door from the inside and shut it before I felt hands cover my mouth and I screamed as it came out as muffles.

"Where's the kid?" A deep voice I recognized asked me as he gripped my mouth tightly.

"She's not here, I swear I don't know where she is." I lied as I cried out in fear. He carried me down the stairs throwing me onto the floor. I groaned before looking up to see the one person I didn't think I'd ever see again.

"Nice to see you again." He said bending down so he was looking at me. "Where's my money?" He growled and I tried to be tough about it but honestly I didn't know.

"I don't know.." I mumbled. That's when his hand swept across my face causing me to wince at the stinging I felt on my cheek, I held my hand up to it and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Where's my fucking money?!" He yelled demanding for it.

"I don't know." I repeated and he stood up kicking me in my ribs, I let out an ear piercing scream and began to hold my side now, crying because I was afraid they'd kill me right here right now, I knew that he doesn't work that way.

"You do know and you aren't telling me," he snapped pulling me up to my feet by my collar and looking me dead in my eyes, "You just made a big mistake love." Liam growled now throwing me across the room making me slide and hit my head on the corner of the wall.

I felt my head and looked down at my hand to know it was bleeding. I scrambled to get up but Liam got to me before I even had a chance to stand up and he smacked me across my face, I let out a yelp.

"Where is my money!" He yelled once again, tears streamed down my face as I pointed to my bag. He wrapped his arm around my waist and dragged me towards my bag. He looked in it and his grip tightened. "This is it!?" He raged throwing the bag across the room.

"It's all I could get." I said.

"Two hundred dollars?" He questioned with a laugh, "That's shit!" He yelled carrying me out of my house, I was struggling against his hold but he kept tightening it making me scream. He threw me into the back of his car and I didn't even bother trying to open it knowing the child safety lock was on.

He got into the front seat and began driving down the road, or speeding I should say. I forgot I had my phone and I took it out beginning to text someone for help, somehow Liam knew what I was doing and he grabbed my phone but I put up a fight tugging it towards me. He tugged it towards him sending me into the front seat as he punched me repeatedly in my face until I finally let go.

"You just don't know when enough is enough." Liam said shaking head as his grip on the wheel tightened.

"I won't stop fighting to try to get away from you." I snapped and he looked over and gave me a smirk.

"Keep talking back your punishment will get worse." He said.

"Not any worse then being in this car with you." I said talking back again, I didn't mean to it just came out naturally.

"I control your punishments, and so far they are brutal." He said sending chills down my spine.

Twenty minutes later we arrived at this house that was in the middle of nowhere. It was three stories high with a balcony on the top floor. Liam got out of the car and I was about to climb into the back but he grabbed my ankle and pulled me towards him. I began kicking and punching but he wasn't phased by anything, dragging me along into the house he threw me on the wooden floor once we stepped into the house.

"Hello Addie." A voice said above me, looking up I recognized who it was and glared at him.

"Randy." I said rolling my eyes. He picked me up by my wrist and held his arm around my neck.

"Now you two have fun I'm going to go pay our friend Ashton a little visit." Liam said and I flinched in Randy's hold trying to take a step towards Liam.

"No!" I shouted squirming in Randy's hold.

"Shut up." Randy snapped smacking me across my face, I looked up at Liam who had opened the door with a smirk.

"Randy, you know what to do." Liam said before shutting the door.

"Lights out." Randy said before I felt his fist hit my head as I collapsed to the floor and that's when everything went black.

-

im sorry it's short, but WHAT THE JESUS IS HAPPENING RN!!

promise the next couple chapters will be longer.

nicole xx