Chapter 21: Alcohol

Chapter 21: Alcohol
"That was fun, you can't lie!" Layla geeked as she clapped her manicured hands together.

After Aiden let go of my hand we didn't talk the whole ride, it was awkward. I mean one moment he's the nice guy and the next he's a b*tch. He probably needed space so I didn't acknowledge it.

"I guess" I sighed with a small smile as I turned to face her. The boys went upstairs to play some video games...well Daniel and Gabe went to play video games and Aiden picked a book up from the table and walked up after them. Which left Layla and me in the kitchen grubbing on cheez-itz. Finally alone time with my girly.

"I wish you could stay with us for the night," I said with a frown as I stuffed two pieces of cheez-itz in my dry mouth.

Since we don't have any extra rooms and we both can't sleep in Aidens, Layla has to go to Gabe's lake house and spend the night. She didn't mind of course since that meant she was with Daniel but I really wished she stayed with us.

The parents went shopping and came back with a mattress for me so Aiden didn't complain. The mattress was tiny but I didn't mind. They told me it was for Aiden but I knew he would just make me sleep on it so I lied to them and agreed.

"Layyy were leaving!" I heard Gabe yell as we heard footsteps from the stairs.

Lay? What's up with these boys and their cringe nicknames.

"Gotta blast," she said with a frown, "see you tomorrow," she continued before she gave me a quick hug and walked out the kitchen.

I sighed and placed the box of cheez-itz back up on the fridge. I glanced at the time that read '11 pm'. Why am I tired already?

I walked up the stairs and into Aiden's room. He was laying on his bed and had his book opened. He looked up as soon as I walked in.

"Sorry I didn't mean to-" I say as I push a piece of my hair back.

"Your hand, sh*t I forgot," he interrupted. He quickly got up from his bed making his height make me feel so small. He walked over to the bathroom and came out with a red kit.

"Sit," he said as he pointed to the end of his bed. I walked over and sat down.

He sat down next to me and pushed his hair back. His blue eyes examining the cut. The warmth of his hand against mine started to reappear. I ignored it and watched him rummage through the bag. He found what he was looking for but I couldn't tell what it was since it was in a black spray bottle.

"What's that?" I asked him worriedly.

"Just water," he says. He puts his finger on the part of the bottle that will spray the water out.

"Look into my eyes," he tells me.

"What?" I asked confused. My heart was beating fast. Why was my heart beating so fast?

"Just do it," he whispered with his husky voice.

"Okay," I said as I lifted my eyes from the ground and looked into his deep ocean eyes. I needed air. My breath hitched and I felt my heart melt.

What the f*ck am I saying? Get it together Heaven.

"I like your eyes," he whispered as he looked into my brown eyes.

Before I could reply I felt a sting hit my hand. I let a loud scream out in pain and jumped up from the bed.

"SH*T, F*CK, GODMOTHER F*CKING DAMN," I cursed all at once.

A smirk lifted upon Aidens stupid face.

"ALCOHOL?! SERIOUSLY?" I yelled annoyed at him.

"Hey, you would have to put it on either way," he said holding his hands up in defense.

"You could've at least f*cking warned me," I growled as the stinging slowly started to go away.

"I know. But, where's the fun in that?" he smiled with a smirk.

He stood up and walked over towards me. He lifted my hand up and wrapped the cut. I made no eye contact with him and looked at the ground with anger.

"But," he whispered as he lifted my chin up to make eye contact with him, he looked me in the eyes, "I wasn't lying about your eyes"

He let go of my hand and the warmth left once again. He walked over to the bed and got his book. He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

God, why couldn't I stay the night with someone who didn't have good looks?

I groaned and changed into my pajamas. I walked to the mattress laid on the floor and opened the blankets.

You hate Aiden, you hate Aiden.

I would have killed Aiden in his chapter LMAO!

How did you guys like it?

Comment and vote!