Chapter 19: Luicinda's Lakehouse

Heyyy how was your day today lovely's?

Chapter 19: Luicinda's Lakehouse
"Hell no," I exclaim as I stand up.

Gabe took his time sitting us down in the living room to explain to us about this haunted lake house. Apparently, there was a young girl who lived there that brutally killed both her parents. They say that her spirit still haunts the place looking for more people to kill.

I shiver at the thought. Who will willingly go to get killed? Not me that's who.

"Oh come on, stop being a wussy Heaven," Daniel groaned.

"Yeah what could be so bad about it?" Layla asked. Did she just agree with Daniel? Oh, they were getting close if she's taking his side.

She flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder with a dazzling smile as I gave her an evil glare.

"I'm not going," I huff as I plop back down on the couch. My curls bouncing with me.

"Aiden's going," Gabe says pointing to Aiden who looks unbothered.

"And I care because?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

A smirk lifted upon Aidens face. He brushed his black hair back with his hand and clenched his jaw.

"Because it's Aiden. Don't you girls like him?" Gabe asked confused.

Aiden was hot, I wasn't going to lie. But, once his personality kicks in it can show why he hasn't had a girlfriend for the past year or two.

"Uh, girl!" Layla said raising her hand making sure Gabe knows he shouldn't be using plural for girl.

"Heaven come onnn," Daniel said agitatedly. He leaned forward in the chair waiting for my reaction.

"Yeah, let's see how big and bad you are now," Aiden said after him. I turned to face him. His blue eyes met mine and I could feel our eyes wanting to kill each other.

"Fine," I said breaking contact and sitting up, "I'll go."

A smirk formed on Layla's face. Oh, how I hated them. Horror places weren't my scene. The last time I went to a horror house I literally peed my pants. Gladly I still had my lemonade cup in my hand.

"And the parents know about this?" I asked Gabe concerned.

He reached for his pocket and pulled out his phone to show a recent call with Welma, "Yes mom," he replied.

"I want to sit next to Daniel," Layla said giggling as she twirled her blonde hair around her pale finger. A small seductive smirk was lifted upon her innocent face.

"Ew," I whispered grossed out as I turned the other way to not see this love scene break down.

"My truck has 3 seats in the front and just the cargo bed in the back so 2 of you with me and 2 of you in the back," Gabe said excitedly. He really was excited about this house.

"WE'RE SITTING IN THE FRONT!" Layla exclaimed before I could fully process what Gabe explained to us.

"Hell no," Aiden and I said in unison. We turned to look at each other and rolled both of our eyes.

"Hell yeah," Gabe said before hopping in the front. Daniel and Layla hopped in also and locked both their side of their doors. Great.

"F*ck it," I sigh annoyed as I walk to the back of the trunk and stepped up. I sat on the left side of the truck. My legs crossing through the midway and somewhat reaching the right side.

Aiden came in after me and sat in the same position as me except he was on the right side.

The engine turned on and the car started moving.

The ride was quiet, I glanced over at Aiden a few times but he paid no attention to me.

"Okay, what's your problem?" I ask as I turn my head to face him.

"My problem?" Aiden asked confused. His black hair was messy and moved swiftly in the wind. It looked good I wasn't going to lie.

"I mean I've done nothing to you and it's like you've learned to hate me," I scoffed.

"Why do you think I hate you?" he asked with an amused smirk lifting upon his rosy lips.

"Oh, I don't know let me think. The threats, the name-calling, ou let's not forget the cold glares," I reply to him.

"What name-calling?" he asked with his smirk lifting wider. He shifted himself making his muscles slightly flex.

"The 'stupid b*tch'" I mimic.

"Did you just call me a stupid b*tch?" he asked with a gasp.

"What no-"

"Well you're a b*tch," he told me before I could finish.

"I DIDN'T EVEN-" I sighed irritated and rested my head in the air, "Nevermind."

"Why does it bother you if I hate you?" he asked me confused.

Why did it bother me? I mean I could care less. Pft, I didn't care.

"WE'RE HERE!" Gabe screamed while hitting the brake rather too quickly.

Aiden and I both flew about 2 feet in the air and plopped back down on the hard steel.

"Owch," we both groan.

After healing from the pain I turn my face to see what we've come to. It was a green-colored house, there were dead flowers and vines grown around it. The front door looked beaten. Overall the house looked extremely creepy. Where's my lemonade when I need it?

"Welcome to Luicindas Lakehouse," Gabe said with a chuckle. I turned to look at him creeped out. He held an evil grin on his face.

"Can we just get this over with?" I groaned uncomfortably.

"We should split up!" Layla said while clapping her hands happily.

I eyed her and she held a smile on her face. I knew what she was doing.

"IM GOING WITH-"

"GABE AND DANIEL AND I!" she screamed interrupting me, grabbing both their arms and pulling them near her before I could finish.

"Fine by me," Gabe said happily.

"Seriously?" I asked annoyed.

"Seriously," she replied with a big smile.

Aiden and Heaven in a haunted house! How will that end up?

Who's your favorite character so far?