ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹𝟻

Killua's POV

   Okay, so today I was stuffed in a bus and was taken to a remote forest far away to fight dirt. Wasn't this supposed to be a fun camping trip?

   While my classmates were busy beating up dirt and some tiny midget pissed himself, I was making hot chocolate after the long trip. What? I worked hard!!

   I'm not a scummy guy, mostly, so I encourage them from the sidelines. "Woo! Beat that pile of dirt!! You can do it!!" I even was kind enough to start dancing.

   Let's say they didn't like that all too much, probably explained why I was the last to get fed and had my phone privileges taken away. I didn't even finish making Gon's junky house in Toca Boca!!

   This vacation sucked! Although, that giant portal appearing out of nowhere was kind of interesting... wait-

   DUDE THOSE ARE VILLAINS?? NOT COOL!

   I quickly get off my ass and try to look for Gon, who was in the dumbass room for lessons since he bombed the written test so badly. "GON, WE GOT BADDIES, THEY'RE TAKING YOUR NEW SHOES!" The wall suddenly burst open, and a big buff burly Gon came out.

   "MY SHOES!!" Gon screeched and started running around screaming.

   Well, time to go scout out people in need, since I'm a wannabe hero anyway. I quickly sprint around and helped students out with some baddies. Gon was busy fighting the main villains up front, how reckless.

   I suddenly hear a battle cry high up on a rocky hill, it was my freckled foe! With a kid!! Crying!!!

   I quickly zapped up there and saw what was going on. EW, THAT BUFF GUY IS MISSING SOME SKIN, THE GUY NEEDS SOME LOTION!

   Oh ya and he was beating up kids, that's probably a crime I should be stopping right about now...

   BUT I WON'T, IZUKU'S GOT THIS!

   Instead, I focus on people who are struggling to fight off some villains. I spot a guy with burns all over his skin with staples, yikes, try some ointment!

   I go over and start raining my assault on him. He barely dodges them. Huh, his reflexes are quick. Suddenly, the area around us bursts into flames, and he starts shooting blue fire at me.

   "Kid, if you know what's best for you, you should run. I see how skilled you are, you could become useful to us one day.."

   Ha! As if I'll be here long enough for that day to even POSSIBLY happen. I scoff at his remark and extinguish all of the flames around us with my leg, making mobility way easier.

   The stapled man looked shocked for a moment, before going all in and throwing flames at me as I dodged.

   Sorry dude.

   Godspeed. My body jolted with electricity, allowing me to increase my speed and leave the stapled man in the dust. I charged up my nen for an attack and release.

   "LIGHTNING PALM!"

   Thud.

   I won, but there was no time to be celebrating, I quickly helped some others who were struggling to hold off the intruders.

   I checked up the hill and saw that the muscled man was down, Izuku won and escaped. I decided to go scouting out some more and see who I could catch.

   I checked the forest further and saw growing flames, dammit, the stapled man that I was fighting must have started this before our fight.

   I rush to any place with fires and extinguished them precisely, I tried to see if any students were hurt in the flames. A couple of students were there that I helped escape from the smog.

   I made my way back to the campsite, the students were all fighting off the villains and looked successful in their attempt. I saw a few sneaky ones try and play dirty, going from behind, so I quickly shocked them all and put them in a pile.

   I feel like I'm missing something...

   Oh well, I brush it off and go around gathering up unconscious bodies and putting them all in a pile. Looking around, I saw a handful of injured students, and some of my classmates were pretty messed up.

   I spotted a child in the corner of my eye, being escorted by a badly injured Izuku. I rushed over and told my classmate to sit down and rest instead, and I would take the child where he needed to go. The kid was fussy with me the entire way.

   "Stop electrocuting me you big booger!"

   I purposefully gave him a jolt for revenge. After I delivered him, I remembered something.

   Where is Gon?

   I realized I was too slow and I looked around rapidly and saw no trace of him. Did he revert to his regular self?? Come on long hair tower, where are you!?

   Ah. There he is. He's just following a trail of chicken nuggets into a suspicious-looking portal, no biggie.

   Wait...

   "I WANT CHICKEN NUGGETS TOO!" I rushed over and joined Gon in following the trail of chicken nuggets, everyone else was too busy fighting to notice the heavenly trail.

   Gon and I got closer and closer to the end, and some arms caught us!! Well, Gon was a bit too buff so they settled on holding his hand. I was going to struggle but then suddenly, a chocolate bar appeared in front of my face.

   Guess I gotta be kidnapped, I thought and grabbed the bar, chewing up all of the sweet goodness!!

   "KILLUA, FIDO! QUICK, ESCAPE!!!" Some teacher screamed. Nah, I'll just say here and eat my chocolate, mmmm so good. I stare at them blankly and took another bite.

   Suddenly, all the villains that were fighting came over to the suspicious portal, and some guy with a missing finger said some evil villain dialogue while Gon and I ate more food.

   The portal suddenly started to swallow us up, just like we swallowed up these yummies!!

   When we finish eating, we realized we were in some bar.

   Wait...

I AM TOO YOUNG TO DRINK!!