ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹

Killua's POV 

   I look over to see who just walked into our conversation, it was the blondie that was captured by the villain. "Exactly what it means, I don't have a quirk." I nonchalantly reply. "Bullshit! I ain't stupid. I heard a buzz like you were using some type of electric force!" I roll my eyes at the blonde's words. This seemed to tick him off, "Go get an x-ray, this bastard obviously has a quirk!"

   I got confused over the x-ray statement, but ignored it and replied. "I could have used a taser, easy solution to your logic." I then feel Yuki's hand on my own, "Big brother, let's go, I wanna go now."

   I nod and we push past the people in our way and went back to walking around the new environment. 

   "Wow, big brother, you were so cool back there! You beat up the bad guy like he was nothing! But why did you call All Might an old fart?" I pause for a bit. All Might... he sounds familiar. "Hey, Yuki, who's All Might again?" I asked. Yuki stood there, in shock. "You don't- huh? Are you like... a brainless zombie or something??" Yuki asked.

   I shook my head, in no way was I a zombie. "Big brother, All Might is the number 1 hero! The symbol of peace! Everyone knows him, how can you not?!" Yuki asked. I shrugged, I didn't really care about the rankings here.

   Then a question came up. "Hey Yuki, how do you become a hero here? Is there some sort of entrance exam?" I ask. "I- Seriously!? Wow, big brother, that's so lameeeeee~" I frown a bit. "But I guess there is a step like that. First, you take an entrance exam to a school that teaches you to become a hero. And then you have to get your license there! It's harder than it looks though..." Yuki explained.

   "Hmm, is the exam that hard?" I ask. Yuki shot me in a disappointed look. "Duh. Big brother is stupid too." My heart broke.

   "Hmph, I bet I could get in any hero school without much effort, seeing how I am 'The best and strongest big brother out there!' don't you agree?" I say and give Yuki a confident smirk. Yuki looked embarrassed, seeing as now we were getting looks on the street.

   "Shut up! Get into U.A. first and then I'll consider you the best and strongest!" Yuki huffed. I smirk and replied. 

   "Challenge accepted."

   Yuki looked surprised but quickly shook off the shock. "You better not disappoint you big lame shut in!" A tick mark grew on my head. "If anything you're a shut-in! Idiot!" I stuck my tongue out.

   We kept teasing each other for a bit, then we suddenly came to a halt. There we saw the spiky-haired blonde, with the green-haired kid. They were talking about something, the blonde was yelling at the other. I decided to ignore it and told Yuki that we need to go home for the day. Not that I considered Kukuroo mountain my home, just a temporary place to stay in.

Timeskip

   Once we got back inside the mansion, we saw Claire pacing around the living room in worry. When she saw us she ran towards Yuki and hugged him tightly. "Oh, my baby! Where have you been?! Did this guy take you somewhere dangerous?!" "No mommy! Big brother took me out and we had lots of fun! Look at all these chocolates he bought me!" Yuki proceeded to show Claire the giant bag full of chocolate.

   "Thank God you're safe! But... big brother?" Claire questioned. Yuki nodded and pointed at me, "Big brother took me outside for the first time! He was so nice and fun!" Claire then looked at me. "It's nice to know that you're safe, sweetheart. But was there anything bad that might have happened with him?" She said while pointing at me.

   "No! Big brother protected me and some other guy from a bad guy!" Yuki smiled. I nodded.

   Claire then said something surprising. "Thank you, for taking my son out for the first time. But tell me in person next time if you ever take him out for a walk!" I was surprised but quickly nodded.

   "Alright then, Killua. I'll believe you're a Zoldyck for now, so you can stay here." Claire said. I nod, and she continued "You'll sleep in the room beside Yuki's, now you boys go on ahead and I'll make dinner." We both nodded and raced to my room.

   I open the door and find an extremely modern room! It was still a Japanese style instead of western, but that makes it better. There was a desk and chair, a cloud-like soft bed, a display shelf, a closet, and a dresser! "Wow, amazing!" I exclaim.

 There was a desk and chair, a cloud-like soft bed, a display shelf, a closet, and a dresser! "Wow, amazing!" I exclaim

(I thought a more Japanese style would fit more instead of western. If you prefer a western-style I'll edit this part)

   I launch myself onto the bed, Yuki does the same. "Wow~ so soft." I pur.

   Yuki and I were talking on the bed for a while until we heard a "Dinner's ready!" We rushed to the dining room and sat down, eager to eat. We were in the middle of eating until a thought came to me.

   "Hey uh, if you don't mind me asking, what happened to Yuki's father?" I ask. The room fell silent, with no movements of utensils or chewing, just dead silence. "Daddy didn't want me. I didn't look like him, and I didn't have a quirk." Yuki answered gloomily. I felt mad, how could someone leave their child like this?! Even when I didn't want to become an assassin, my father didn't leave!

   "Well you were just too good for your dad, he couldn't see how strong you were without one," I reply. Yuki looked up at me again, his eyes were glossing with tears. "Big b-brother! That was so- so cheesy!" He said while crying. I patted his head and told him to finish up dinner.

   We finished eating, and Yuki and I went into his room. I tucked Yuki in and turned off the lights. 

   I then walked to the bathroom and took a shower. Once I got out, I sniffed myself. Black Currant and Violets, sexy. I chuckle to myself and put on my clothes.

   I went outside for a bit and grabbed a couple of books, a pen, and a notebook. I went back into my room and turned on the lamp on my desk in the dark room. I took out my phone, which is now connected to this thing called Wife-eye, weird name I know, and went online.

   I opened the book, and then the notebook. I then look up the writing system here. I came across a couple of videos, and I click on them.

   About 2 and a half hours passed by, it was 11:35 PM. Before I turn off my phone, I look at my contacts. I saw that everyone was still there! Thank God.

   I was about to call Gon, but then suddenly his contact disappeared. I was shocked and confused. Suddenly, everyone else's contact started disappearing. It was going so fast, I couldn't even call one person! A couple of seconds later, I had no contacts.

   I grumble and threw my beetle-like phone to the wall, luckily the walls were soundproof. I sigh and decided to go buy a new phone tomorrow, along with a laptop. I close the book and my notebook and jump onto the bed.

   A wave of exhaustion hit me, I let my mind wander off while my body relaxes.

   How many times have I been reminded of Alluka while with Yuki?

   I wonder how Gon's doing, I hope he's happy in the past.

   Damn, I miss them. I feel hot tears make their way down my cheeks. Dammit. I wipe my tears, but they keep rolling down my face.

   Gon, Alluka, I hope you guys are doing well.

   I miss you.