Ch 3: Pirate's of Nassau

July 1713, Caribbean Sea,

El Dorado, I had thought about that name as we sailed, my eyes following the sea as the crew chanted, laughed, and sung to the shanties of old, my thoughts were cut short when Cutler Rose shouted over the sea and the win "So captain! What shall we do with this brig?"

I had to think for a minute, before I turned with a grin "I think I'll keep her. And call her The Black Pearl." Cutler couldn't help but to chuckle, with a nod he turned towards the crew "LOWER THE SAILS! WE ARE TAKING THIS ONE HOME!" He shouted, causing the crew to shout and cheer. Our ship set on the horizon, Nassau was our destination. As we sailed, Rose spied a Schooner and the cannons roared, with each shot they sent towards us, we sent three more. The crew all eager to fight, My own excitement raising, finally, with a ram, the ship was defenseless, and we boarded her. Swords swinging, and men screaming, as the crew cheered, Cutler decided to remain on the Pearl while I went onto the Spanish Schooner, the swords swung away as we attacked, my eyes locked with the Spanish Captain, nearly as soon as I got on. We charged each other swords at the ready. Each sound of the blades clashing, caused ears to ring, not noticing, A Spanish solider ran his blade into my leg, causing me to fall, only to get up and cut down the captain. The crew surrendered quickly, Taking our time, we told each person "Join us, or die, and remember lads. Time flies when you are having rum!"