Ch 19: Home

The waters were calm in the bay as the ship sailed in. My eyes closed as my nose flooded with that familiar smell. Cutler had gone down to the crew quarters, but I didn't need him right now anyways.

Not a soul looked towards our flag, nor would they. It was a clear disguise. The dock wasn't far now, and that Black Flag blew harshly in the distance. My only question was "Who sailed it?" and I had plans to find out.

We docked and I went ashore, my eyes never leaving the Pirate ship in the back of the Bay, I sighed walking ahead past a dock master, my eyes were now scanning for a Tavern, if it was Kennway, he'd be there, probably in a fight.

Gardenstown, I had always loved this place growing up, The smell of the sea, the sound of the waves. I started to think back, but as I did, my thoughts were interrupted "Mori? Is that you?" A voice called out, I turned and smiled softly, Molly Cormack, A woman I had known all my life ran up "Molly!" I called back, hugging the woman with a grin "It is so good to see you." I spoke, catching her smile "Is that black vessel yours? Where is your 'Black' Flag?" she teased, pointing towards the Pearl and then the Scottish flag that was flying high.