Ch 28: Bàs do na mairtich

(Fun fact: This was not what the Chapter was originally going to be like. However it has a Snipit from the first draft, and follows the same path. Enjoy!)

I sigh softly, as Molly sat beside me with the two children in her arms, I had know for a while she was pregnant. What I did not expect was twins. Patrick Shay Cormack and Annabelle Marie Laury. The waters were on my mind as we sailed, Molly and I had made a choice. She would return to Scotland.

But would that change anything? Or would I stay the same? "This is so to be it." She said softly, taking my hand with a sigh "They will know your name." and I just nodded, my eyes travel the waves as the land comes into view a smile forming softly as we sail into Scottish seas "SHIP HO!" A shout rang out, and our sails were raised as we docked close to the Brig "I mean no war." The gruff old voice called, as the older man stepped onto the Pearl, he was in his sixties and though I knew who he was, I offered my hand "Shay. Molly has chosen to come home."

  Shay looked towards me with a knowing nod as he spotted the kids, his crew helping Molly onto his ship. slowly starting to sail away, Shay called out to me "Do not throw your life away Boy!" and soon after, his ship was just a spec on the waves.

~Near Future~'Here lies Mori Laury, Father, Bastard, and Free. Died by Hanging' His headstone said, causing a low growl to leave me "I never met you. But your legacy will live on through me. For I am you." I said, placing a Flintlock I found, a slow smirk forming "My name, is Annabelle Laury, and your legacy is MINE."