Ch 30: Black Tuesday

"Man O' War straight ahead!" the spotter called, causing me to look ahead. I had no Quartermaster, but that was fine, "Ready the cannons! She flies an English Flag!" I shouted out as we caught the wind, a storm in my eyes as the motor crew began their fire, and the war was on.

The English ship began to flee, but a cannon shot to their sail cut that short, then 20 more into their hull, and the cannon crew worked on reloading as I turned the ship, 20 more cannons roared, then 40, the ship had no where to run, and my grin grew, little did I know, Edward Kennway was aboard this Man O' War. 

"GET READY!" I shouted, "Full Mast, Ram them! And drag them to the deep!" I called, as we headed right for them. The wood splintered heavily as The Pearl crashed, rocking their Man O' War, and the crew jumped. Followed by me, but to our shock.

The main deck was empty "They must of retreated to the lower decks. Find them!" I barked. Walking for the Captain's Cabin, Doing so, Kennway ambushed me. His sword leaving a long gash over my eye "Laury, Give up and the trail will be fair." Is all he said, before answering I growled, and swung my sword, watching as it cut a long gash over his face "Die Dog!" was the reply to his order.

The fight waged for close to an hour, only ending when the ship blew up, a fire forming in front of me, as well as burning part of my face, Which helped Kennway escape, causing a loud roar as the Pearl's crew members pulled me away from the sinking ship.