Ch 27: Privaters

Two years ago, I was a solider, before I met Thatch, Hornigold, Kennway. Life was simple then, Cutler had told me of his wife back in Wales, but he had thought she had moved on, I sighed lowly as my eyes stung with a tear.

The Crew to busy keeping the ship afloat to notice me at the front, my mind long away, on the night Cutler saved my life.

~Two Years Earlier~ The storm blew hard as we rushed between the sides of the ship, I was a simple deck mate, but damn could I fight "Storms not letting up Lads!" The captain shouted, "Nor will we! For Scotland!" and we all rallied behind him. We were in the middle of a bloody fight with British ships, When I noticed it was too late, they had boarded us, and there was a saber at my face.

I thought I was dead until Cutler charged, tackling the man into the rough waters, it was then when I thought he'd make a great quartermaster. For four months I waited, until we reached home, and then I spoke "Sliver, Gold, we will have it all, in a years time Cutler, No laws to steal it from us, Fame, Love, we could have it all." That was all it took..

My day dream was cut short as Molly coughed a little to grab my sight "We spotted the Jackdaw in the Bay, if Kennway his here, we'll get him Captain." I just nodded, and faced the waves again "Airson Cutler." (For Cutler)