Ch 29: Old Stories

The day Molly joined us, was the day she got pregnant. No doubt in my mind. Let me tell you about that day, The seas were calm, so I set Cutler take lead. Slowly entering the Captain's Cabin, she never looked more beautiful.

Sitting at the desk, her head in a book as I entered, a short cough got her to notice but only a smirk formed "Mr Laury." she muttered, slowly standing up "It is never nice to sneak up on a Lady." which caused me to chuckle "Have I ever been nice my Love?" I replied. Shutting and locking the door to ensure we would not be bothered.

As soon as the door locked, her eyes closed with another smirk, she began to remove her dress, and me, my swords "When was the last time we made love, my Love?" She asked, adding a long pause between her words, slowly walking to the bed. The moment went by in a blur, one moment, I was on my feet, the next, it was sundown and the waves hitting against the ship made not even a sound compared to the moans of Molly as we made love, her red hair covering the pillows as the ship rocked. 

Day light came shortly after I fell asleep, only to awake to a nude Molly, laying beside me, her breasts exposed, I slowly stood, proceeding to get dressed, and left her to sleep.

The next memory I will recall, is th~ My thoughts were cut off as the large metal prison door creaked up, and Edward Kennway walked in, his flintlock put away before crossing his arms "The more you rot, and the more days pass. You will hang Mori, make this easy for us. Where did you bury the King's gold? I ensure, if you tell him, the Templars behind me, will make your hanging quick and easy." his words made me scoff, and grin "You really want that treasure huh Kennway?" I asked, a smirk on my face "That's an easy answer. It's buried, In your Ass!" after I spoke, I spat at Kennway, causing him to growl and leave the cell. I knew I was going to die, but I would not give them a thing, Templars or King's Army. The gold, hidden away closer to Molly then she would ever know. But would Molly find it, or someone else?