Ch 18: Scotland Bound

One year, since Thatch has died, I have managed to track one of the killers down to Scotland, my home. Fitting, I thought as the hills and mountains came into sight.The water was restless but that would not stop me, as we sailed, the ships in the bay came into view, but one stood out, "Do you see it Captain?" Cutler called out, flying in the back of the bay was a Black Flag, and there was no doubt on who it was.

"Raise the sails! Remove the Black Flag!" I shouted, walking down towards my cabin. If I was to reach land unseen, I would have to fly a Scotsman flag. And so I grabbed the first one I saw.

The Royal Banner of Scotland. Climbing the mast myself, Flag weighing me down heavy, I began to hoist it high, with a tinge of disgust, but pride as well, I stared into the Bay locating the Pirate ship Cutler pointed out "KENNWAY!" I shouted into the open air "I WILL KILL YOU!" I continued, before swiftly climbing down while Cutler began to lower the sails to half mast. 

"We do not know if it is him yet Mori, we should not make plans without a back up." He spoke, but I shook my head "We will know in an hours time, If that is his ship, I will kill him." I growled, grabbing the wheel at the helm "Full mast men! We reach home today!" I barked.