Ch 23: Death before Dishonor.

As the Hulking man's body fell, his crew slowly stepped back, my eyes were closed as I covered my sword. Without a word I turned, and walked towards their helm, the ship was a Man O' War, and a beauty of a ship "Cutler, get the Flags, we take there ship." I growled out, slowly running my hand over the wood with a grin.

The crew cheered and began unloading our things, as cruel as I was, I was not heartless "And Lads!" I shouted turning to the crew that had attacked "Time flies when you are having rum!" I shouted with a smirk, offering what use to be The Black Pearl to them as well as a Black Flag "Why not have some fun times, and take what you want? The King, he cares not for you." I spoke plainly, grabbing the wheel of the ship "Half mast Lads! We sail!"

It took an hour, but soon I was docking in Wells, and I had Kennway's ship, The Jackdaw, in sight, and Edward was around here somewhere, so I was going to find him. First thing was, A tavern, I sighed softly walking into it, my eyes scan the room as outlaws and pirates alike all drink and fight, one goes to attack another, but I lift a cane and hit it across the floor, causing the room to go deathly quiet "Edward Kennway. Where is he?" I called out, causing a few mummers to come out "I will pay, In Silvers." I growled and one girl chuckled "Kennway isn't here, last I heard, they were gonna hang him in a Jamaican prison." which caused me to toss the silver to the woman, I then turned and walked out of the tavern.

When I got close to the docks I heard fighting and saw smoke, so I began to run towards The Black Pearl, and noticed it was a blaze and a few of my crew were dead, standing on the quarterdeck was Cutler Rose, who was in the middle of a bloody fight with Adewale, Kennway's right hand man.

I charged up the ship shouting, as I drew my sword, Cutler however shot a flintlock towards me, hitting a rope to knock the mast down and block my path, upon seeing this Adewale growled and yelled "Traitor!" before plunging his sword into Rose. By the time I got up the Quarterdeck, Adewale had escaped, and the Jackdaw was gone. Cutler laid on the deck, heading towards the light, I leaned down as tears began to fall "Cutler.. I will get revenge." I sighed out as Molly finally arrived "I heard~ Cutler!" she rushed over trying to keep the blood in "We head for Kingston. Kennway will die." I growled before standing up.