44

Shit, I forgot to upload this with an explicit content warning... we're all adults here, right?
Lol, enjoy lovelies!
xoxo

Sammy

As soon as Dante's fingers grazed the bulge through my pants, I let out a shaky breath I wasn't even aware I was holding

As soon as Dante's fingers grazed the bulge through my pants, I let out a shaky breath I wasn't even aware I was holding. His large alluring eyes had flickered up from the fabric, to catch mine. I felt a knot form in my throat from the anticipation of what was to come next.

He had little trouble undoing the buckle and zipper, but he hesitated as soon as my briefs came into view. "I-Is this okay?" That question came out as more of a mumble, but I heard it clear as day.

"Only if you want to continue." I replied, attempting to sound as leveled and unbothered as possible. It was impossible to miss the strain in my voice, though. Dante just-

Fuck.

I was incapable of keeping my hands off him.

Dante gave me a nod, and for a second I thought he might shimmy away from his spot between my thighs... but he didn't. Instead, his fingers freed my raging erection from the thin material. My breathing hitched as soon as I caught sight of my pulsating cock in Dante's hand, next to his face.

If I got this turned on just by seeing this, I wasn't sure how well I'd do once he put me in his mouth. Dante didn't give me much time to find out, or even a warning at that. As soon as his tongue slide out to give my cock a nice long lick, my entire body shuddered from the feeling.

Once he reached the tip, that was when he slid it into his mouth completely. One of my hands immediately reached for the edge of the table, while the other gently cupped the back of Dante's head. Instant streams of pleasure jolted through me. I could feel his tongue swirling against the tip, causing my hips to buckle on their own accord. I did my best not to force more into his mouth. "Fuck, Dante." A moan forced its way past my lips.

I felt him hum, with his own lips stretched tight around my cock. That almost sent me over the edge.

Sammy, I swear to god, keep it together.

Dante slowly took me further into his mouth on his own accord, causing my head to tilt back. This felt- just fucking incredible. His mouth was so warm... and watching my cock fill it up, made my fingers grip the table even tighter.

"Fuck, baby... you feel so fucking good." Every time he made eye contact with me, I swore to the gods I was going to come. The hand that had been gently supporting Dante's head, started to apply a little pressure. "I-Is this okay?" I asked him between pants.

Dante nodded his head, causing my cock to move with. I let out a low groan from the feeling. My hand slowly brought him towards me, pushing more of myself inside Dante's mouth. I watched his face intently for any signs of discomfort, or him just wanting to stop. His eyelids had since lowered themselves, and it looked like he was legitimately trying to concentrate on what he was doing.

That just drove me further insane.

As soon as I was positive I had pushed all of what I could inside of him, I slowly released the pressure, allowing my cock to slip back out. I didn't let the tip go past his lips, but rather, started to apply pressure again.

I tried to go as slow and gentle as possible, yet it was Dante who started to pick up speed. That was all the go ahead I needed. "Tell me if it gets too be too much." I told him, giving him one direct nod before I moved faster.

Watching Dante face fuck my cock was unexplainable. I shoved a little more of myself in that impeccable mouth of his, holding it there seconds longer than I did last time, before releasing. I heard Dante choke a moment, so I slowed... but he pushed me back into his mouth like it was nothing.

My hand momentarily slid around to cup his chin. When he glanced up at me again, my heart barely managed to survive the assault.

He was perfect. So fucking perfect.

"I'm going to cum soon." I whispered hoarsely down at him.

While I had wanted nothing more than to go hours like this, I knew I didn't have that in me. I had been on the verge of coming since Dante's gaze lowered to the bulge in my pants, below the table.

Another hum erupted from Dante's throat, causing my eyes to momentarily roll back. "Y-You d-dont have to swallow if you don't want to." I tried to form a coherent enough sentence, but Dante was starting to pick up his speed again.

My hips began to buckle once more, this time with much less control. I tried hard to keep still for Dante, but he was starting to suck the legit soul out of me. His cheeks were hallowed out as his lips moved up and down my shaft, incorporating one hand to massage the base of my cock that didn't fit in his mouth, while the other fondled with my balls.

"D-Dante I'm serious, I-I'm g-gunna-" I moved to pull away, but Dante just lowered his mouth further. I could feel his gag reflex being triggered, yet it didn't look like Dante had any plans of moving.

That sent me straight over the fucking edge.

I came hard, with both hands gripping the table in front of me. My momentum with the table was so sudden, I accidentally knocked over the water I had poured in a glass for myself.

None of that mattered now. Not when Dante was still sucking me dry.

Every part of my body felt that orgasm. When Dante finally released my cock from his mouth, I practically collapsed back in the chair. He didn't waste time shimmying back out from under the table.

I watched in a dazed state as he grabbed a paper towel to wipe up the water that had spilt.

"Oh- you don't- Let me-... I should've cleaned that up." My voice didn't even sound right coming out of my mouth. It was raspy and depleted.

My body felt physically drained in general, like Dante had taken the last of my energy with him. It allowed for the feeling of content to wash over me, however, which something I wasn't used to feeling...

At all, really.

Dante just smiled. "Don't worry about it." He tossed the wet paper towels in the garbage bin, then poured me a new glass from the pitcher of water on the kitchen counter. I made sure to thank him when he set the filled glass down next to my plate.

"Can I take care of you?" I asked, as soon as he took a seat across from me again, with a new fork in hand.

That made Dante hesitate for just a moment... but he eventually shook his head. "Let's tackle dinner first, and see what energy you've got after that." There was a light smirk playing on his lips as he brought his own glass of water to them, and took a sip.

He knew he already swallowed all the energy I had left.

••