41

Warning: More Explicit Content (y'all already know what it is lol)
Enjoy, lovelies!
xoxo

Dante

I took a hesitant step under the shower head

I took a hesitant step under the shower head. To be quite honest, I wasn't sure I trusted that the water had sufficient amount of time to get warm... but time right now was awfully undetermined. I couldn't tell whether seconds, minutes, or hours had passed. When I turned around to look at Sammy, my tongue got caught in my throat immediately.

Sammy had started to strip, himself.

The first thing to go was his shirt. He pulled it off almost effortlessly, exposing that chiseled, well defined body I couldn't help but salivate over. As the warm water ran over my bare skin, I allowed my eyes to wander freely... past those broad shoulders towards his sculpted abdomen. When his fingers linked themselves onto his shorts, and pulled them down, my breathing ceased entirely.

Sammy was- wow, I mean- just wow.

After stepping out of the fabric, his hands then pulled at the hair tie holding the last few strands of his golden locks together. When his hair cascaded down his shoulders, I quickly cast my gaze to the tile floors. 

I was sure the look I was giving him was just ridiculous at this point. If it wasn't for the water running down my body, he would have absolutely seen the drool. Sammy looked like some sort of fucking Greek god. 

His excitement was just as evident as my own. As he approached me, his erect cock twitched. I tried to keep my eyes planted on the floor, but Sammy slowed to a stop right in front of me. Some of the water had started to run down the front of his body, demanding all my attention.

"You can look, you know." He whispered hoarsely. I'm sure he had meant to say that a little softer, but his arousal dripped through every word, causing my knees to grow even weaker. His hand reached out through the water droplets to unexpectedly pull me towards him.

When he dipped down to capture my lips with his, I was surprised by how much slower he moved against me- like he was taking his time. Enjoying every part of me.

I felt his hands explore. One thankfully gave my lower back some ample support, because the way Sammy nibbled on my top then lower lip mixed with the warmth engulfing my back from the water, made me feel like I might faint.

I unexpectedly moaned when I felt his cock rub against mine, causing Sammy to pull away slightly. "Turn around." He whispered to me.

If he had asked me to jump off a cliff in the same cadence and tone, I'd be halfway off it by now.

With my back to Sammy, I couldn't see too much of what he has doing. At some point, his hand reached past me to pull a few soap bottles off the shower ledge. I heard the the familiar sound of the bottle cap being opened, before something was squeezed out onto his hands. Moments later, his hands were on me.