31

Took just a lil break, but I'm back to the uploads!
xoxo

Sammy

The sound Dante made as he came was unexpected

The sound Dante made as he came was unexpected... and far past the point of a turn on. It completely set me ablaze. I hadn't expected him to cum that quickly, and in return, my body acted against its own will. I came hard into my hand at the thought and sounds of Dante's climax. His soft moans were a large contrast to my own rough grunts as I felt my release spread throughout my body.

Dante was dead silent. It was impossible to ignore the waves of his embarrassment hanging in the air.

"Dante?" I whispered to him.

It took what felt like an eternity before he replied. His voice was an almost undetected whisper, as I heard the soft "yes."

A small smile started to spread across my lips.

"Sleep well." I teased.

There was some ruffling on Dante's end. It sounded like he might have been cleaning up the mess he made. I had just wiped myself down with a shirt I found on the floor.

From Dante's short replies and elongated pauses, I didn't really expect a reply to that... but once he got settled on his end, I heard his voice carry through the wall.

"You too."

Dante

Embarrassment didn't even begin to explain how I felt the next morning

Embarrassment didn't even begin to explain how I felt the next morning. As soon as I woke up, memories of the night before hit me in the face harder than Willis the crackhead did.

I had really came that hard. And that soon. From just Sammy's words? What the fuck. I honestly wasn't sure I still had the balls to face him after that.

My phone told me the time was now eight in the morning. There wasn't any shifts scheduled for me today at Tidal Wave and Fight Club was closed Sunday's, so my only plans were to put some work into that roof.

I didn't want to admit it, but I slept like a baby after the event of last night. It was damn near impossible to recall the last time I touched myself like that. Of course I remembered the last time I had sex clear as day. I remembered damn near every time I had sex.