Chapter 42 - Reasons

Start from the beginning

Sid:- baby tuje pta h mumbai m pani ki kitni killat ho ri h,he said being all serious

Sana:- haan yr mne bhi pde h ispe articles.

Sid:- to terko ni lgta hme panni bchana chahiye.

Sana:- hnmm bchana to chahiye fir.

Sid:- chl fir.

Before she could reply he picked her up in his arms nd smashed his lips on hers nd move towards the washroom. Once they broke the kiss sana spoke.

Sana:- tu chahta kya h, she said still breathing heavily nd blushing.

Sid:- m to tuje chahta hu meri jann.

Sana:- muje to tu chahta hi h abhi ka bta kya chl ra h y.

Sid:- dekh m trko chahta hu pani bchana chahta hu or terse pyaar chahta hu chl pyaar de mko degi.

Sana:- hmesha,she said having all the love from the world in her eyes for him.

They took shower together while doing pyaarrrrr.

Flashback ends.................

Sidarth was remembering all this moments standing under the shower cursing himself. Whom should he blame for the current situation his ownself, his destiny, their fate, shehnaaz or they are just not meant to be. He turned the shower off nd got out. Nd he remembered her words, "come down". She wants to talk about past. How will i face her nd moreover talk about that day. His heart raced at the thought. If it all will be proved true than the hope of all this being false would be shattered he will be shattered. Nd if it all will be false then he has committed the biggee crime nd he would never be able to forgive himself. Sighing, he draped the towel at the waist. Nd walked out of the washroom.

On the other hand, sana changed her clothes prepared black coffee for him nd a normal one's for her ownself. Nd move towards the bedroom there he is standing with a towel wrapped around his waist. Before, she could praise him her eyes moves towards the marks he has at his back. She immidiately darted towards him kept the coffes on the table nd spoke.

Sana:- u just wait here for a minute i will be back, saying so she left the room in a hurry.

She came back after 5 minutes having a ointment in her hand. She darted towards him nd began applying it on the marks he has give himself as a punishment for making her go through hell. She applied the ointment ever so gently while blowing air on it. So that he will not feel pain. Nd he was just gawking at her when she spoke.

Sana:- bs hogya bilkul dard ni hoega aab nd thik bhi ho jaega, she said worriedly.

Once done, she closed the cap of the ointment.

Sana:- m y rkh k ati hu tu change krle plyzz shirt na phnio abhi, saying so she walk out.

After sometime she came back nd handed him the coffe they drink their coffies in silence. Both were not looking at each other nd doesn't know how to begin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After finishing their coffies finally sana spoke.

Sana:- tune muje kyu jane kha, she said finally mustering up all the courage she has.

Sid:- coz u were cheating on me nd u loved someone else so i thought to let u go, he said now looking at her as to read her face.

Sana:- wah mtlb tre sochne se mko ksi or se pyar hogya nd tune chod dia muje.

Sid:- i have reasons.

Sana:- kya reasons tune muje ksi or k sath make out krte hue dekh lia haan ya phir ksi ko propose krte hue dekh lia jo tune y socha hann, she yelled.