Dive.

"So don't call me baby, unless you mean it. Don't tell me you need me, if you don't believe it. So let me know the truth. Before I dive right into you." 

Waking up to kisses, on the top of my head, isn't the worst thing in the world. Definitely could get used to this if that's how things pan out. "Morning," Christian whispers before kissing me again.

Giggling slightly I just smile, "Morning." 

"You sleep okay?" He asks his hand trailing gently up and down my back. Once I nod he adds, "That's crazy that you could with how much she was moving it seemed like."

I can't help but laugh at his concern over it, "Sometimes she's too much and bugs me but last night it was okay. I'm sure as she gets bigger it'll only get worse. I got through the first trimester though so I'm sure I'll be able to manage through the third once that comes around." He's nice and warm I think as I cuddle into him even more making him chuckle. 

"Comfortable?" He asks making me smile again as I give him and Mhm. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me to him as he chuckles at my reaction. He gives good hugs. "Wanna go get breakfast?"

"In a little while," I reply snuggling into him. Good lord does being pregnant make you clingy too? He doesn't seem to mind though so I think I'll ignore how annoying it feels like I'm being. 

"Can I at least get up and pee quick?" He asks his hand running down my arm.

Sighing slightly dramatic, "I guess," I tell him as I scoot off him and to the side making myself as comfortable as I can be now as he gets up.  Grabbing a pillow I rest on it as I hold it now, beds are always a million times more comfortable in the morning. Yawning slightly I let my eyes fall heavy again. 

Christian's little laugh makes me smile a little, "You're cute." 

"You're cute," I answer back, well that wasn't nearly as sassy of a rebuttal as I thought it could be. I mean, I didn't lie.

"Still wanna wait to get breakfast?" Christian asks shoving his hands in his sweatpants pockets. 

"You're hungry aren't you?" I ask not bothering to sit up. 

Christian nods shaking his hand through his hair  giving me a little smile, "Yeah, I am." 

"Alright, give me a little bit and we can get going," I tell him finally sitting up and giving him a little smile. 

"How long is a little bit?" Christian asks slightly concerned almost as if he expects me to plan on taking a while. 

I just shrug, "Ten, fifteen minutes?" I guestimate for him.

"Oh thank god," He says making me laugh.

"I mean as long as you're not expecting much from me." Christian shakes his head a little chuckling slightly.

"Alright just go do what you need to so we can go," he tells me nodding out the door. I just roll my eyes a little and stretch my hands towards my feet. What little distance I can go at least anyways. Christian laughs at my little struggle to stretch forward over my baby bump. She's not even that big right now only about the size of an eggplant. My soccer ball-sized uterus is compensating for it though. 

Rolling my eyes with a small smile I get up and head out to grab my suitcase so I can at the very least change. I really do not want to do anything let alone get dressed up decently. I just grab a pair of black sweats and a yellow long-sleeved t-shirt and heading to change. 

God, I fucking love scrub undershirts. Makes me feel less huge knowing I can fit in an extra small because of how nicely they can stretch and still look okay. Even if this is the only type of shirt that I can fit in that's an extra small in general. Or a small. Or really even a medium. Most of my pre-pregnancy shit doesn't fit besides these so I guess that's a small win.