Kiwi.

"I'm having your baby, it's none of your business."

"So why is it that you're here today Ashtyn?" Alex's friend Rosalie asks as we take a seat, meeting in her office. "Alex told me a little bit about it but I'd like to hear from you because I've met Alex and know how he likes to exaggerate things."

I can't help but laugh at the comment, "Um, yeah. So I met Christian Yelich at one of my events now almost a little over two months ago, we ended up hooking up and I managed to get pregnant even while on the pill. When I told Christian about it he was obviously less than pleased about it and was an absolute douche bag pretty much up until the paternity test came back that he is, in fact, the father. Even then he was kinda a dick about it. I decided that I wanted to terminate at that time but when I actually got to the appointment I couldn't. So I'd let Christian know and then a few days later my receptionist handed me an envelope as soon as I got in and it had a note saying 'Do whatever the hell you want, leave me out of it.' and a check for two million dollars." Rosalie's eyes go wide as she looks at me shocked by the number. "Then I noticed he'd blocked me on Instagram which had been the only thing we were communicating on. I basically just want to have it in writing and it legally binding. Not some stupid fucking check telling me to leave him out of it where he can come back and say, 'Well I gave you that now I can have a say in the kids' life.'"

"Okay," Rosalie says nodding as she takes in what I've told her, "Are you one hundred percent sure that you want to pursue legal action? I'm sure we can get it in writing and a legally binding agreement that he forfeits his rights to any type of custody claim for the child. I just want you to be sure that it's what you want. This may not be a quick and easy process and being a single parent isn't easy by any means, even if you've got a dumbass friend claiming fathership." Laughing I just shake my head, Alex really came in here and told her he's gonna be the father.

Nodding now once I get over the comment I reply, "I'm aware that this might not be an easy thing to get through but I also know it's not going to be easy if Christian decided to be there for the kid one day and then gone again the next just whenever he pleases. While that's not something that'd be easy for me, it'd be a hell of a lot harder for this kid then to and I'm not going to let them go through that. "

Rosalie gives me a small smile as she nods and starts to type into her computer, "Alright. Do you still have that note then? That'll definitely help speed up the process showing his intentions."

"Yeah I do," I say and grab my bag pulling up the envelope and handing her the note. "So how does this like work I guess?"

"Well we'll build up your case now, and serve Christian with the custody agreement papers, either he can choose to agree or he can try to contest it. Should he try to contest the agreement we'd go to court and let a judge make the ruling. If he tries to contest it I don't really know what I can promise you, I'm sure that you'll get sole physical custody because Christians schedule wouldn't allow him to really fight for that one and have an actual schedule, but courts are trying to stray from complete sole custody short of substance abusing parents or abuse type situations. Should it go to court I'd say expect to have joint legal custody with Christian being allowed visitation rights." I nod acknowledging everything she's said. Given how I'm blocked and the fact that he told me to leave him out of it, something tells me it'll be pretty easy to get him to sign over any parental rights he may have.

"How, I guess, public is the information then, am I going to have to hide out for being Christian Yelich's baby mama?"

"I mean no," Rosalie says shaking her head, "Do you know what CCap is?"

"God only my favorite social media site," I reply laughing as Rosalie does too, "Yeah."

"So anything to do with custody agreements isn't allowed on there so short of someone from either party leaking any sort of information or someone outside catching something at any point it's incredibly easy to sweep it all under the table. Once it's all said and done that is."

"Okay," I reply.

"So I'll get your case all worked up now and then send you all the papers that you need to start the petitioning process for sole custody. Once you get all that paperwork filled out then we'll file it with the courts and hire someone to serve Christian the filed paperwork and wait for his response. Should he agree to all the terms you'd like then there's nothing further to do. If he has any qualms or doesn't want to agree to any of the details then we'll end up meeting with a mediator where you two can try and negotiate and reach a settlement. Should that not work then it would go to trial," Rosalie explains for me. "If it goes to trial I'm going to again say my best guess is he gets visitation rights at best given his career."

"I can't serve him the papers can I?" I ask my eyes lighting up at the thought of being able to be that fucking petty with this.

Rosalie laughs as she shakes her head, "While I'm sure that you'd be more than thrilled to be able to do that, involved parties aren't allowed to serve the paperwork. A certified adult, sheriff, or deputy has to."

"Dammit," I say laughing a little myself, "Can I at least go with?"

"I'm just going to straight-up tell you no," Rosalie says still chuckling a little about how eager I am to serve Christian. Fucker is going to be a dick, I'm going to play just as hard. "We'll figure out who serves him for you once you finish petitioning to the court."

"Alright," I say shaking my head just a little disappointed that I can't be there or even do it myself.

~~~~~

Looking through the new pictures of a venue my client sent me there are several aggressive knocks at my office door before it's thrown open. Scoffing I shake my head seeing the six-four man with a manila colored envelope in hand looking beyond pissed as he enters my office, "Sure come on in," I roll my eyes. His presence here just immediately shifts my mood from fine to almost livid.

All but slamming my door behind him, before practically yelling, "What the fuck part of leave me the hell out of it don't you get?"

"Do you want coffee? Water? Anything?" I ask looking him directly in the eye, my calm offer definitely confusing him. "Did you at least introduce yourself to my receptionist or did you take it upon yourself to just come in here? Cause Keri would've offered you a drink as well so I didn't have too."

"Can you cut the shit Ashtyn?" Christian asks absolutely livid right now, "You're going to have the fucking sheriff serve me papers at the field? That's not exactly what I'd call leaving me the hell out of it."

"What part of serving you papers to sign over any parental claim isn't leaving you out of it?" I ask him, "Pretty sure that's like the only way for you to actually be left out of it."

"Why the fuck would you have them served at the fucking field where literally anyone and everyone can get in my business?" He asks loudly obviously frustrated.

"Pretty sure that has something to do with the fact you blocked me and I had no way of figuring out where you live, let alone a time where someone could catch you." He didn't like my subtle call out and the fact that I'm completely right, right now. "Ohhh, you didn't think I'd go any further once you dropped off that stupid fucking check did you? That little two million attempted payout and casual block didn't work out the way you thought it would, did it there Yeli?" he scoffs at my casual condescending use of his well-known nickname. "You wanna know what I think of that fucking check?" I ask pulling my shredder off the floor and grabbing the envelope with that stupid fucking piece of paper in it and sticking it in as I silently hold up my middle finger as I stare him down. God, I'm fucking glad I didn't shred this shit when I got it, doing it to his face makes it so much more satisfying.

Christian looks completely shocked as the piece of paper goes down and I hold my stance until the entirety of the paper is down. Stepping out from behind my desk I walk towards the door past him, heels clicking, while I say, "Now, would you like to walk yourself out or have security escort you out? Given the scene, you've just created and the disturbance in MY workplace, I wouldn't doubt that they're already waiting." I cock my eyebrow at him as he's completely dumbfounded right now by how this whole thing just went down for him. I nod and open the door for him, "Not that you care, but, your kid's about the size of a lemon right now. Have a great rest of your life far, far, far away from ours."

Dads back with an absolute fucking bomb lmfao it's lowkey hard writing this because I like fully believe that Yeli is nothing like I'm writing him currently and seeing him all smiley on TV makes it hard to write lowkey haha. I'm managing though ;) See you with the next update!