Tom Ford.

"It started with what's up with you? I messed around and got caught up with you." 

"Are you actually that cold?" Christian asks looking concerned now as he watches me cocoon myself in my blanket as we're somewhere in the middle of the movie. I nod laughing a little, "Come here," He tells me opening his arms up. 

"Pass," I tell him still laughing a little at myself and how cold I am, "That's been like a constant side effect, I'm freezing half the time for absolutely no reason. Also, you're my baby daddy and that's basically the extent of where things are going with us. I don't want to give any wrong ideas here." 

"Shut up and just come here," He tells me, "You're somehow freezing and I run warm, it's not like I'm trying to get in your pants again." I can't help but laugh at the comment, I mean at this rate who'd it hurt? I'm already pregnant. Shaking my head I comply and scoot over into Christian and rest my head on his chest as he holds his arm around me, god another thing he was right about, he is warm. 

"You smell good," I tell him breathing and noticing the scent of his cologne, "What is that," I take another breath in, "Tom Ford?" 

"Yeah," Christian laughs, "How'd you know?"

"Cause I wear Black Orchid and I feel like I remember this scent from when I picked it out," I take another breath in, "It's nice, I like it." 

"Thanks," Christian says chuckling a little his hand runs down my arm a little before resting again. It's a little weird being this close to him right now, it's a very intimate position we're in and I'm not really too sure how to feel about it. On one hand, it's nice because I'm warm and something about cuddling is just very nice, but on the other, I really don't think Christian and I could actually make this shit work. He spends the majority of the offseason a couple thousand miles away from here. His career choice doesn't exactly give him a lot of time to be around then when he's in season. It's not exactly a realistic expectation that this shit would ever work even if we gave it a real try. Given the court ruling I can't deny him visitation or anything like that, however, there's nothing to give him that incentive to use his visitation though. It'd be stupid for me to just up and trust Christian given everything that's happened now. He's done a one-eighty once, what's stopping him from doing it again?

Tonight I can probably get away with being comfortable though, it's kinda too late if I'd now decide otherwise, I am very comfortable right now. I nuzzle myself in a little closer using the heat off of Christian to keep myself warm as I pull my blanket over me even more. Christian moved his hand off of my arm a moment while I got into my now adjusted position even closer into him and has now returned it to my arm only now he just trails his fingers up and down gently. Probably just a habit, most guys tend to do that regardless of any feelings there. I definitely can't say that I mind it. It doesn't take very long for me to start dozing off. 

My dozing definitely doesn't get very far as my little girl moves around a little bit jabbing out pretty much right where she rests in my belly against Christian. She does it again this time gaining Christian's attention, "What was that?" he asks me, "Was that her?" 

"Yeah," I mumble still in my half-asleep state already used to her movements now when I'm trying to sleep. 

"She's moving?" Christian asks again sitting up a little making my position slightly less comfortable. I nod a little reflexively trying to snuggle back into him Christian notices, "Were you asleep."

"Mhm," I mumble out before I tell him, "You can try and feel her if you want. I'm really comfortable though." 

Christian chuckles slightly before his hand that's not on my arm already moves to my belly as he tries to feel my daughter. He's gentle as he waits to feel any movement from her again, his hand mostly just resting on my stomach. There's a little jab right under where his hand rests now making him adjust his placement hoping for the next one to be in the same spot, more than likely at this point that's going to be the case.