I Love You Too.

"Try to hold my breath but she reads between the lines. 'Cause, she loves cocaine and the 1975, And Ishould know better, but I'm blownaway. When I can hold my own I might come back someday."

Ashtyn~

Folding the last of my shirts, I set it gently into my last suitcase. Looking up, I glance around the room that's been mine for these past sixty days. Nothing in this world would ever be able to show how grateful I am for everything this place has done for me. The curtains blow slightly, reminding me my window is open as the warm August air filters in. Coming into this, I had no idea where my head was, lost with Kacey to start, and then lost further after losing myself to a drug. Now I've been able to grasp my feelings, learned how to compartmentalize and break things back down into what they are rather than all I tried to make them be. There's no denying time helped everything, but getting the tools to keep my head straight and figure out my issues helped speed that along. Being able to breathe again, without feeling guilty about everything that's happened, is liberating. Being able to let go is liberating.

"Girl, you better get dressed. It's time to go!" Jenny says, laughing, as she comes into my room. Chuckling myself, I shake my head as she comes to hug me, "As happy as I am to see you go, I'm going to miss you being around."

"I know," I tell her, hugging her back tightly, "I don't even know where I could begin to say thank you, Jenny, for everything."

"I'd say anytime, but I'd rather not have you here again," She jokes, making us both laugh. "Do you know who's picking you up?"

Shaking my head, we finally let each other go, "I'd guess Alex, but I don't know. Christian mentioned it before dropping me off. I don't know if it lines up with his schedule, though."

"Well, whoever it is, I'm excited for you. You should really get dressed, though," Jenny says, pulling on the T-Shirt I've been wearing for bed with a pair of shorts.

Chuckling, I nod, looking at my bags, "I'll get on that." Jenny laughs, nodding before heading back out to let me change.

Smiling, I look to my stuff, thinking about how trivial how much thought there is to this. It's my coming home outfit, obviously, it's important. I can't help but chuckle to myself, looking through the stuff I've just packed before finding something. Holding up the white tank top I nod, before laying it out on the bed and finding a pair of light wash jeans. Simple, basic, but it works.

Fluffing my hair out from under the shirt, I let it fall as I glance over myself in the mirror. Grabbing my mascara out of my bag, I swipe a few layers on, before tossing it back in. I'm going home today.

Barely finishing zipping my suitcase, there's a hard knock on my door. They don't even give me the chance to open it. As soon as I turn around, I find Alex grinning like a damn fool. My grin matches his as I practically run across the room and wrap my arms around him tightly. "It is damn good to see you, Ash."

"I know," I reply, clinging to him, not fully believing this is real right now. The last sixty days have been leading to this, and now it's real. It's a little terrifying, to say the least. Having to go out into the real world again and do this on my own. I'll be okay, though, I'm sure of that.

"Let's get the hell out of here," Alex tells me, both of us laughing in pure elation.

Nat laughs loudly as she tells us a story about this guy she'd gone on a date with. Honestly, the conversations seem to have just gotten lost. I'm just happy to be here at this moment with them.

"Are you guys ready to order?" Our waiter asks.

Alex shakes his head, "Not yet, we're waiting on one more." Furrowing my eyebrows, I look at Alex before seeing Christian behind him. The smile that covers my face catches their attention as I stand up. Making my way around the table, Christian and I embrace each other tightly. Neither of us saying a word. Christian kisses the side of my head continuing to hold me to him.