Two More Months.

"I wasn't ready then, but I'm ready now. I'm heading straight for you. You will only be eternally the one that I belong to."

"Mr.Montenegro!" I say excitedly standing as he comes into my office. "How are you? It's been too long since I've seen you!"

"I'm doing well thank you Ms.Ashtyn," he tells me as he pulls me into a hug, "You're glowing!"

"Why thank you," I tell him laughing a little, "It's definitely been a crazy couple of months but things are all looking great right now. I'm very happy."

Mr.Montenegro smiles as he nods to me, "Good, it's a very exciting time for you, do you know what you're having yet or are you waiting to be surprised?"

His excitement for me during his surprise visit warms my heart more than anything. He's always been my favorite partnership, "It's a baby girl, Christian and I agreed on the name Kacelyn already."

"Beautiful," Mr.Montenegro replies with a smile, "Just like I'm certain she will be because her momma is."

"Don't do that, I've got crazy hormones I might cry," I tell him laughing before anything, "But thank you, Mr.Montenegro. Now, what can I do for you today?"

"I've actually got something for you Ms.Ashtyn," He tells me, "Would you mind coming with me?" Well, that's unexpected and random but. . . Glancing at the clock on the computer I see it's about four-thirty. I've got the time.

"Sure," I reply, "Let me just get everything shut down in here and we'll go." Mr.Montenegro smiles and nods as he takes a seat and waits for me to be ready to go. "Business going well still? I haven't gotten any phone calls asking if I can get you an event in a while," I tease getting a laugh.

"Business is booming! Especially with our partnership. It's never been better thanks to you Ms.Ashtyn," He tells me incredibly grateful for our deal.

"Oh no, I definitely can't take almost any of the credit there," I tell him shaking my head as I put my laptop in my bag, "Mr.Montenegro your arrangements and designs are absolutely stunning. Your work speaks for itself."

"Well thank you," He replies, "But you have brought in so much business and so many of them come back."

Something that's always stood out about Mr.Montenegro is how appreciative he is about everything. Regardless of how big or small the favor or whatever it is someone does for him he makes it a point to show his appreciation. It's an incredible quality that isn't as big of a thing as it should be, I can only hope to be able to raise Kacelyn to have that. "Well, as I said your work does speak for itself. Most people only need to see it once to be hooked. I am all set though if you are." Mr.Montenegro nods with a smile as he holds his arm out to me making me chuckle a little. What am I supposed to do when he's not around anymore? He's not getting any younger as much as I hate to say it.

Letting him lead the way I furrow my eyebrows as he leads us to the convention center downstairs. What's going on here that he wanted me to come? Mr.Montenegro motions for me to go in first and as soon as I get the door open, "Surprise!" is screamed out.

"Oh my god," I say and put my hands over my face as I laugh. Well, this was unexpected, I let my hands just rest over my mouth as I take in the space covered in pink decorations, balloons and floral arrangements adorning the space, and pink table cloths over every table. Over a table stacked with gifts is a stunning arrangement with Kacelyn spelled out in neon cursive lights. "Did you do that?" I ask pointing to it as I look at Mr.Montenegro. He nods, "Why did you ask about her name and everything if you knew?"

"Because I needed to keep the surprise," he tells me before I look around and see everyone in the room.

Letting my hands fall to my side I start getting choked up which makes me laugh, "Well thank you guys, you really didn't have to do this at all. Especially now that you guys all get to see me cry." The room laughs as I wipe under my eyes chuckling a little myself.