Cute.

"Sing for the lion and lamb. Their hearts are hunting. Still hunts hope, ever and ever."

Christian looks stunned for a moment unsure of how to process what I just said before a hint of confusion flashes on his face before what I assume could only be anger. "And you're telling me this because?"

I furrow my eyebrows slightly confused as to how he didn't put two and two together that hey he's the father. "Because it's yours?"

"How am I supposed to just believe that?" He asks me clearly upset now.

"I," I start off I mean he doesn't know shit about me why should he just believe me, "I don't know. I don't know how you're just supposed to believe me but I'm asking you to just trust me."

"How the hell do you even know if it's mine? You hooked up with me easy enough," He comments.

I just scoff trying to brush off the fact he clearly thinks I'm getting around, "Alright, did you put on a condom?" I ask now getting mad myself.

"I don't fucking remember that was over a month ago," He says taking his turn to get defensive now.

"I'm going to take a stab at this and say that you didn't because you're the only person I've had sex with in the last three months."

"Alright, so what do you want?" Christian asks, "Money?" He scoffs shaking his head, "I should've known better than to fuck some random bitch at an event she all but begged me to make an appearance at."

"Excuse me?" I ask completely shocked by his reaction now and the fact he's assuming all this about me now and calling me names. "This is just as much your fault as you want to make it mine. You were the one flirting with me from the moment we met. I sure as hell didn't fucking beg for you to make an appearance. I wasn't even the one who got the ball rolling to getting you there, the extent of my involvement was quite literally that night apart from having someone invite you. Why the fuck would I want your money when I have a successful company under me? Let's not forget who owns this office you're sitting in."

"It's a fucking charity how profitable can it be?" Christian asks rolling his eyes.

Laughing I shake my head, "Jesus fucking christ you don't even know what my company is and you're sitting here making assumptions about shit you clearly don't know shit about. Sure we do charity event's and we don't keep any profit from the Make a Wish gala we host annually but that sure as hell isn't the only event we do. May through November we have weddings practically every weekend. We get several quinceaneras quarterly, not to mention any extravagant anniversary or retirement parties we get asked to do. But sure I run a 'Fucking charity' that's not profitable. Go ahead and believe that and continue to make your pig-headed assumptions about me."

"Oh, pig-headed I see," Christian comments back scoffing at me, "Why the hell did you want to meet with me then?"

"Because I wanted to fucking talk about what to do now that I'm knocked up and we've still got options. It's definitely not your fucking choice what I do but I don't fucking know what I want to do yet and I can't just not let you have your two cents about it given it's your life it'll impact too," I tell him almost livid at how this interaction has gone down. "God forbid I try and do the right thing."

"Probably not even my kid so do whatever the hell you want with it," He tells me.

"Jesus fucking christ it is your fucking kid do you need me to get a paternity test in the works to prove it to you even though you're, again, literally the only person I've slept with in the last three months?" I ask him pissed off now.

"You know what, yeah that'd be great," Christian says pissed off, "Maybe we can have a conversation should it be my kid but right now nah, not happening. You know what, because I'm sure it's not my kid I'll even get the test set up and give you the info for it."

Just For TonightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara