She.

"She, She lives in daydreams with me. She's the first one that I see."

"Can I ask if you know what it is yet?" Christian asks as I sit across from him on his couch as some random movie is playing on TV.

"I mean it's a baby," I tell him knowing that's not what he's asking as he laughs.

"Damn I thought it was puppies," he replies making me scoff with a smile as I shake my head, "Like a boy or a girl?"

Shaking my head I look to him again, "No not yet, that appointment is next week now. Next week is already the halfway point too which is crazy."

"Seriously?" Christian asks almost shocked.

"I mean yeah if you weren't trying to run from it up until this past week it maybe wouldn't be as big of a shock right now," I tease only half-joking. "Why do you have a preference on what you want it to be? Because I'm going to be completely honest here, both times I've gotten to see it it's looked like an alien."

Christian laughs at the thought, "I mean I don't think I have a preference just as long as it's healthy." This fucking one-eighty that I'm still trying to wrap my head around is literally going to give me whiplash. "I think a boy would be cool though." I can't help but smile as I laugh slightly, "What?"

Shaking my head I smile at him, "Nothing, I just kinda hope it's a girl." Christian smiles at the thought, he's got a cute smile, I'll give him that.

"Do you have anything for it yet?" Christian asks.

"Other than three god awful onesies that Natalia and Alex got me, no." I probably shouldn't say three right now given one of them was a jersey style of his and we're supposed to be friendly. "One of them was actually a onesie of your jersey. Since we're playing nice now I should say other than two god awful onesies."

Christian laughs shaking his head as he does, "I appreciate the upgrade."

"You're welcome," I comment shooting him a grin as he just rolls his eyes slightly with a little smile, "You know, you're actually a lot more tolerable of a person when you're not yelling about me only getting pregnant for your money or whatever."

"Well I'd hope so," He tells me laughing before he just gives me a small smile, "You're a lot less of a bitch when you're not, rightfully, pissed at me."

"If only that were the first time you've called me a bitch to my face," I comment leaning my head on the back of his couch.

"Hey, clean slate remember," He tells me pointing a finger to me and giving me a small smile, "I really am sorry, for everything. Any of the name-calling or implications that you're anything that you're not. That's really not who I am or ever even want to be."

"Well circumstances are a little extenuating, I'll give you that," I tell him as I start playing with my hair. It's been a long day. "What time is it?"

Christian pulls up his phone, "Quarter past eight."

I can't help but scoff slightly laughing, "Eight fifteen and I'm already ready to call it a night."

"Seriously?" Christian asks.

"I mean growing another human isn't exactly an easy process for my body," I tell him, "And I didn't get to catch a nap today given I had to stay at work late to make up for missing most of the morning."

"Well, I can walk you down if you'd like," Christian offers, "Or you can crash here, I've got a guest room."

I give him a small smile shaking my head, "The jury's still out on how I feel about you, I mean we did just meet today right?"