You're Disgusting.

"The way that he touch me, no I can't get enough. He keeping me up all night long. He motivate me, yeah that's my baby."

"So what's the deal with you and Yelich?" Natalia asks, "He seemed to follow you around all night last night."

I just shrug as I move to the floor and get into a plank as she'd directed, "Nothing, I think he mostly was just comfortable with me cause I wasn't trying to talk his ear off all night." I mean, I don't think that's entirely a lie.

Natalia laughs as I dip my head down and look at my folded hands, "He seemed a little handsy, multiple times throughout the night I'd catch him with his hand on your back or when you were dancing." Was she deadass watching us?

"I didn't really notice," I tell her looking back up again, "It was kinda crowded maybe he was just trying not to lose me or something. Besides I'm more than likely never going to see him again, I wouldn't think too much of it."

"So nothing happened? You didn't go home with him or anything? You can rest," She asks before letting me know I could drop from my plank. I just sit back on my heels and shake my head, "Seriously?"

"I mean," I shrug again, "I definitely didn't go home with him." Again, not lying.

Natalia laughs before asking, "But you definitely did something with him?"

I can't help but giggle a little knowing how red my face probably is from more than just working out now, "We may or may not have hooked up right before we announced the raffle winners."

Natalia's eyes go wide before she lets out a loud laugh, "You fucking didn't!" I just close my eyes and nod as a smile is still planted on my face, "Was it good? Where? How?"

Still giggling slightly, "It was," I let out a breath and just nod, "Yeah," I laugh again, "In the office, and like against the wall?"

"Not what I meant by how but that's hot," Natalia laughs, "Like how did you manage not to get caught?"

Shrugging I shake my head, "I left before him and had him meet me in there after a couple of songs, then he did. We hooked up then made sure neither of us looked like that's what just happened and then I went and gave the five-minute warning for the raffle and silent auction. Some point after that is when Christian came back in."

"Damn," Natalia says almost shocked, "Didn't know you had that in you Kingston."

"Sure you did," I reply, "I just normally keep them around longer than a one night stand."

"So that's all it's going to be?" She asks.

"I didn't get his number or anything so yeah," I tell her not thinking too much of it, "I'm cool with it, who else gets to say they one nighted the MVP?"

Natalia laughs and just shakes her head, "Y'all used protection right, or are you trying to cash in on that child support?"

I can't help but laugh at the joke of me ever being able to just use someone for child support or something, "I'm on the pill, and very much anti-children, you know that."

"I mean," Natalia shrugs, "I bet Yeli's got good genes, I wouldn't mind having that kid. Did you guys use a condom? I'd imagine he probably gets around let's be real."

"Honestly," I tell her, "I don't know. I didn't provide one so I guess that one's on him. I'll one hundred percent be cashing in on that lawsuit money if I catch something though." Natalia lets out a loud laugh and just shakes her head, "I'm not worried about it, dude probably gets tested if he's getting around as much as you think he probably is. That and he's definitely got the means to get rid of anything if he'd catch something."