10│SISTER THERESA

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇꜱ​​​​​​​​​​. ❜ ° . ༄
- ͙۪۪˚   ▎❛ 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ❜   ▎˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
»»————- ꒰ sɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇsᴀ꒱

❝ IF I'M TRYING TO WOO
YOU I BETTER SUPPORT
THE THINGS YOU LOVE ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"So my mom says 'why don't you try being polite for just one day and see if people don't notice,'" Cory told Shawn and Juliet as he rolled his eyes.

"Hey, for what it's worth, Cor, I think you're polite," Shawn said. "Then again, polite in my family means wearing a tie for your arraignment."

"Even without the tie Cory's polite— most of the time," Juliet agreed.

The redhead laughed at the boy's offended look. Mr. Feeny passed by them with a student covered in white foam. "I appreciate your quick response with the fire extinguisher, Mr. Mendoza, but in the future please wait for a fire."

As the student left, Mr. Feeny sneezed.

"Oh, bless you Mr. Feeny," Cory said.

"Oh, thank you." His eyes widened as he saw who spoke. "Mr. Matthews, that's surprisingly considerate."

"Good, tell my mother." Once their teacher was gone, Eric passed by them. "Oh, now watch as I shift into turbo polite."

"Hey, Juliet."

The redhead turned to see Jack approach her. "Hey, Jack."

Next to her, Shawn stiffened slightly. The blond nodded to him. "Hunter."

"Montacute," he responded.

Juliet rolled her eyes at their frosty interaction. "What's up, Jack?"

"Are you, uh, free after school? I was thinkin' that we could hang out," he said hopefully.

"Su—"

"—absolutely not," Shawn cut in emphatically. "She's very, very busy. Lots of homework and—"

"—nothing else to do," Juliet interrupted him with a slight glare. "Yeah, I'm free. You wanna meet at the front entrance after school?"

Jack gave her a bright smile. "Sounds good. See you then, Ocean Eyes."

"'Bye, Jack."

Once he'd left, Shawn turned to her, "what was that?"

"That was me having a new friend."

"He seems to want more than friendship from you," he commented, turning his gaze to the path Jack had taken to glare after the boy.

"Well, so what if he does? I don't have a boyfriend and he's quite attractive."

He looked back at her. "Attr—"

Cory rejoined them and held out his palm. "That girl, she wrote seven numbers on my hand. What could that possibly mean?"

Not having seen the interaction, Shawn grabbed the boy's hand and studied it for a minute. "It means call her," he said.

"Shawn, how can I call her when I don't even have her—" Cory started before he froze. "Oh!"

🌎🌎🌎

"You know, last night T.K and I talked on the phone for, like, two hours! It beat my previous time with a girl by, like, two hours. She even asked me out to the movies this Friday night."

"She asked you out?" Shawn asked.

"Yep, and I might just let her take me."

"Yeah, well, Jack and I spent four hours together after school working on homework. Unlike you guys, he actually cares about his grades," Juliet added.